31*

"I thought you said you were good at baking?" I tease as I look at the burnt brownies residing on the kitchen counter

Harry shoots me a look with his eyebrows furrowed together. "I usually am, but you distracted me." he walks over to me, grabs me by the waist and sits me on the counter top. "You are a distraction baby, it's not good for me."

"Oh, should I just leave then?"

His hands wrap tightly round my waist. "No. I never want you to leave." He places kisses along my neck. "Don't ever leave me."

My head tilts back to give him more access. "I don't plan on it."

"Good." his lips crash into mine, his tongue eagerly pushes through my lips into my mouth. My tongue meets his instantly but I pull away quickly.

"I forgot I bought dinner, it's probably cold now."

"I'm not hungry." he quickly says before connecting his lips to mine again.

He picks me up in one quick movement and I squeal as he carries me to the sofa, laying me down and placing  himself on top of me.

My hands find their way into his hair and I gently tug it between my fingers and I can feel him smiling as he is kissing my neck. I also feel him hardening against me.

His fingers glide under the hem of my shirt and he cups my breast with his hand. We are interrupted moments later by a phone ringing.

"Harry your phone." I moan out.

"Just leave it."

He pulls of my shirt and throws it on the floor. For a moment he just looks at me.

"What?" I smile

"Just admiring how beautiful you are." he takes off his shirt,  throwing it behind him, leaning down to place kisses on my chest.

I feel the metal of his necklace on my stomach. "Ooo, that's cold."

"Sorry."He says, swinging the necklace around so the cross is now placed on his back.
Again we hear his phone ringing. He lets out a sigh "For fuck sake, if I leave it maybe they will get the hint."

"It could be important." I tell him.

He reaches over to the table, grabbing his phone and looking at the caller ID. "It's just my mother."

"It still might be important Harry. You should answer it."

"Ahhh, fine, I'll phone her back, I bet it's something stupid like usual."

He gets off of me, picks up our tshirts and takes them with him.

"What are you doing?" I ask him.