30

"So How was your dessert last night?" Skye asks me taking a sip of her iced latte

"So How was your dessert last night?" Skye asks me taking a sip of her iced latte. We have been shopping for two hours and I've only managed to buy a couple of black leggings and a new dress, that she convinced me to buy telling me Harry would love it.

"It was good." I tell her.

She looks me dead in the eyes. "Just good? I need details woman. How big was it? I bet it's big, how does he fit it into those skinny jeans. They are tight as fuck."

"Skye please stop talking about my boyfriends penis right now." I pause for a minute "It's more then enough let's put it that way."

Her eyes widen in surprise. "Let me have a go." she tilts her head back in laughter and I laugh along with her. "You have finally been laid after all this time, Halle-fucking-lujah. Now maybe you will drop that stick from up your arse and lighten up a bit more."

I pull out the cushion that's behind my chair and throw it at her. She ducks and it hits a man sitting behind her. Just my luck. He turns around and scowls at me. I frantically apologise trying not to laugh as Skye has nearly fallen off her chair in hysterics.

"We have to go to Victoria's Secret so we can get new lingerie since you know we both have boyfriends now." Skye says as she calms down from her giggling fit.

My eyes go wide and I let out a little gasp. "What? No way."

The biggest grin appears on her face. "Yeah Liam asked me to be his girlfriend last night. I actually said yes Ava! I'm growing up."

"Oh my god I'm so happy for you Skye." I jump up from my seat and lean over the table to give her a hug. She's not one to really get into relationships so Liam must be special to her. "I'm so glad your happy."

"I really am, he's so nice. I couldn't ask for anyone better."

We both let out a little shriek at the same time like we are 13 again and she has her first boyfriend.

We finish off our coffees and I pull out my phone to text Harry.

Me:
Chinese or pizza for dinner? X

It only takes a few seconds for my phone to buzz.

Harry:
Chinese sounds good x

Me:
Perfect x

Harry:
Yes you are ;) x

I smile at my phone and put it back in my pocket. Skye hooks her arm into mine and we head to Victoria's Secret.

...