79

I'm not quite sure how, but I've managed to lose Harry amongst everyone at the party

I'm not quite sure how, but I've managed to lose Harry amongst everyone at the party. It's five minutes before the countdown and I can't find him anywhere, or anyone for that matter.

Where the hell is everybody?

There are so many people in here I can barely get through the crowd. I'm not exactly the tallest person either so I can't see over everyone. The music is loud, nobody would be able to hear me if I was to shout out

"Oh my god I finally found someone" Louis bellows from behind me, making me jump. "Sorry I didn't mean to scare you. Where has everyone gone?" He asks as he hands me a cup full of alcohol. "Do you want this? I got it for Niall but I've lost him."

"Sure" I take the cup from his hand and take a big mouthful.

"Liam and Skye went out the back to get fresh air, that was a while ago though." Louis informs me. "Niall is god knows where and i thought you were with Harold"

"Yeah I was. I've been looking for him, I'm not sure how I managed to lose him." I scan the room once more but I don't see him. I don't see anyone I even slightly recognise.

"Well happy new year anyway" Louis smiles holding up his cup. "You can kiss me at midnight if you want" he jokes with the biggest Cheshire Cat grin on his face, causing me to laugh lightly.

Everyone in the whole house shouts once the countdown begins, including Louis.

"10...9...8...7....6...5"

Still no sign of Harry, or any of the others.

"4...3...2"

I feel a hand grab me by my arm and spin me around. "There you are" the raspy voice says before crashing their lips into mine.

"1....HAPPY NEW YEAR"  the house rumbles in celebration.

"Happy new year baby" Harry slurs slightly. "I love you" He breathes deeply before his soft lips meet mine again.

Louis clears his throat behind us. "So I don't get a New Years kiss?"

Harry flips him off causing me to giggle. "Get your own girlfriend because this beautiful girl is mine and I'm not sharing" his forehead presses on mine and his emerald eyes stare at me, like he is staring into my soul.

I notice that his eyes are bloodshot and his pupils are dilated. I can also smell the alcohol lingering on his breath. I think he might be slightly drunk. Drunk and high is not a good combination and he is going to feel like shit tomorrow.

"Are you feeling okay?" I ask him quite concerned. "Where did you go?"

"I feel amazing" he tells me as his arms snake around my waist. He peppers kisses on my neck and sucks gently on a spot below my jaw. "You also feel amazing" he pulls my body closer for a more intimate contact, gripping my hips tightly.