70

"Harry, wake the fuck up" a muffled voice rings through my ears

"Harry, wake the fuck up" a muffled voice rings through my ears. "What the fuck is this shit? Get up. Holy fuck it stinks in here"

I open one of my eyes.

Ow my fucking head hurts.

"Harry!! Get the fuck up!!" The voice yells again.

I screw my eyes shut. And slowly peel myself off my mattress to sit up. I rub my eyes with the back of my hands trying to clear my vision and see none other than Louis standing before me.

"What do you want?" I groan. "How the fuck did you even get in?"

"I climbed through the window" he says.

"I live on the fucking 5th floor."

"Fine I had a key made for times like this. No one has heard from you for 4 days mate. You could have been dead for all we fucking knew" he scolds me.

"Well I'm alive so you can go now!" I throw myself backwards into the mattress again pulling the blanket over my head.

"No actually I can't. We are supposed to turn the Christmas lights on, in town today" He says as he rips the cover off my body. "Now get your fucking ass up and get yourself in the shower. You and your whole fucking apartment stinks of booze.

"No one told me about any stupid fucking Christmas lights. I'm not going" I groan and roll over.

"Well you would have been told if someone could fucking get in contact with you. And you are fucking going, we are not 1D without you. So get your fucking moody ass up, stop feeling sorry for yourself and check back into reality"

He is making me even more angry. I don't want to leave the apartment. I can't do it. I've locked myself away for days. Avoiding any contact with anyone. I can't bare to hear anything about her, I don't want to accidentally run into her, I don't even want to think about her anymore.

But that's all I can do, think about her.

All I have been doing is drinking away the pain. Trying to drown out my thoughts and feelings towards Ava. You can say I'm being over dramatic about it. It was only a couple of months that were together. But I loved her.

I don't know, maybe this whole thing is for the best. She cheated on me. I don't know if I can trust her again. This shit gets easier right? That's the bullshit everyone keeps telling me.

"Harry. If I fucking have to drag your ass out of that fucking bed, I will" Louis warns me trying to act threatening but failing miserably.

"Yeah good luck with that" I pull the cover back over my head and close my eyes to go back to sleep. I feel a hard pull on my ankle and I'm before I know it I'm actually being dragged out of the bed, my ass smacking hard on the floor.

"You are lucky I didn't pull you out by your hair"

"Why you so fucking violent?" I shout. My anger is is building up more and more inside of of me.