71

"You are gonna have to drink for both of us tonight, as no one knows about the B

"You are gonna have to drink for both of us tonight, as no one knows about the B.A.B.Y" Skye whispers in my ear as she hands me a red plastic cup full of some sort of liquid.

"What? No. I don't even want to drink. Just fill your cup up with water and pretend it's vodka or something" I tell her. "If you didn't chicken out on telling Liam then you wouldn't have to worry"

"I got scared. I wanted to tell him, but i panicked." She says looking down at her feet.

I put my hand on her shoulder to comfort her "I know, I know. You will have to tell him eventually though. If you want me to be there for some moral support I will"

"What are you girls talking about?" Liam interrupts as he approaches us with drinks in his hand. "Here I got you something to drink"

"Already have one" I say raising my cup. "I'm not really planning on drinking much tonight, but thank you"

After the last couple of parties I've been too, I don't think it's a good idea to get drunk. I may be single now but it's too soon after Harry. I still love him and I don't want to do anything I would regret or that would ruin whatever friendship we have left.

"I'll drink it" Louis says grabbing the cup from Liam's hand. I didn't even see him come in, along with Niall trailing by his side. "Thanks Payno"

"Here babe," Liam hands Skye a cup full of alcohol.

"Thanks" she takes it from his hands without raising suspicion and places it on the counter beside her.

"Let's get fucked up. Who wants a shot?" Louis looks around at all of us and I shake my head along with Skye. "Oh c'mon girls live a little. It's nearly Christmas for fuck sake! At least just have one?"

"Fine, if it will make you happy I'll do one shot. But that's all" I tell him.

Skye looks at me with wide eyes. Oh shit. How is she going to get out of this one?

Think Ava!

"Guys why don't you go find us somewhere to sit and me and Skye will bring the shots in. Sound good?"

"Sounds good to me" Niall says and Louis nods in agreement.

"I'll help you" Liam offers

"No babe it's okay, go with the boys. We have got this" Skye tells him, giving him a kiss on the lips.

Liam nods and follows the boys.

"Make sure you get some tequilas" Louis shouts to us through the crowded kitchen.

"Good thinking, you are a life saver" Skye thanks me as I start pouring the tequila into the shot glasses.

"Pour some water into yours, make sure you only drink those ones. They won't know the difference."