58

A loud knocking coming from my door makes me jump

A loud knocking coming from my door makes me jump. I look at my phone to see the time. It's 2.30am. Who could it possibly be at this hour? I slowly get up from the comfort of my bed and make my way towards the door.

"Ssshhhh, you will wake her up" I hear a familiar voice say from the other side.

"Yeah that's the whole point H. She didn't answer the phone when we called. We need to wake her up to get your drunk ass inside." Louis says to Harry.

"I'll just climb in through the window" Harry replies.

"Well. One, you will scare the shit out of her and two, this is the most important so listen carefully. She doesn't have a fucking window you idiot."

I can't help but chuckle to myself. Harry is clearly had too much to drink. Even though I'm annoyed they have woken me up, it's a little funny.

The loud banging goes again. But I decide not to answer just yet.

"Louis answer the door, someone is knocking" Harry says which causes me to silently laugh. I've never really seen him drunk before so this is going to be very interesting.

"I'm the one whose.." Louis begins to say. "Never mind. Ava? Can you open up?"

I decide to finally relieve Louis of babysitting Harry and I open the door. Harry is sitting on the floor with his back against the wall. His t shirt is slightly ripped and his hair is a complete mess.

Louis beams at me. "Sorry to wake you but he begged me to bring him here."

Harry jumps up when he sees me, gives me a kiss which I think was meant for my lips but he stumbles a little and kisses my ear. He walks past me and falls down on my bed.

"What happened to him?" I question.

"He drank a little too much."

"I can see that, I mean why is his shirt ripped?"

"Oh, he tripped over and fell into a bush. It was pretty fucking funny." Louis laughs.

I look back at harry who is star fished on my bed.

"Well thanks Louis." I smile.

"That's ok. Bye H" he yells into the room.

"By mum, love you see you soon" Harry mumbles.

"Good luck" Louis says to me as he walks away.

I shut the door and sit down on the bed beside Harry. I look at him and he is already looking at me with wide eyes.

"So you had a good time then?" I ask him and he just responds with a nod. He pouts his lips for a kiss and I lean in to kiss him.

"I love you" I tell him while taking out some leaves from his tangled hair.