89

"Where did you get that? It's not what it looks like

"Where did you get that? It's not what it looks like." Harry tells me, shaking his head. His eyes are wide, his skin has paled and panic has spread across his whole face.

"Then care to explain? Because it looks like you are kissing her to me." I stare at the picture on my phone again, his arms are wrapped around the mystery girl's back, his face is covered by hers and his head is tilted to the side. He is definitely kissing her there's no way he can tell me any different. He can't lie, the evidence is right in front of him.

"I didn't kiss her. Well I did, but on the cheek. It wasn't romantic, I was just saying goodbye." He stutters, his voice has completely changed, from guilt maybe?

"Who is she?"

"I didn't do anything Ava if you have to believe me. This is exactly what I didn't want to happen. I've told you what the media is like, they make things look worse then they actually are."

"I said, who is she Harry?" my voice is raised filling with anger, no believing a single word that is coming out of his mouth. My head is spinning and I feel sick to my stomach. I can't believe this is happening to me again.

The constant buzzing of my phone woke me up and the photos were the first thing I saw. I didn't read any messages, I was too angry about what was unfolding before me and I had to confront him. Me and Harry were finally back to a good place and I was so happy, then this shit happens causing me doubt my entire relationship.

"Just some model, I met in a club we went to that night, I don't remember her name. Louis and Niall joined her group of friends. I was only talking to her. It's just a picture of me saying goodbye that's all." He tells me staring at the floor. He is lying, I know it. He hasn't made any eye contact with me since I showed him the photo. the constant movement of his leg tells me he is nervous, just like the time he apologised to me for ignoring me for a week. I have a strong feeling he is hiding something and I need to find out what it is.

"Tell me the truth." I snap.

"That is the truth." He screws his eyes shut. I can't believe he is lying right to my face.