82

After spending all day and most of the afternoon taking photos with Aaron in beautiful hidden spots of London, we grab another coffee before calling it a day

"Any plans for this evening?" Aaron asks looking at me over the rim of his coffee cup.

I shake my head in reply. "I don't think so."

"Are you a spur of the moment kind of girl?"

"I can be." I tell him shrugging my shoulders.

"I like a spontaneous woman." He winks, baring pearly white teeth in the most cheesiest grin I've ever seen and I can't help but laugh at the cuteness. "Me and a couple of friends are going out tonight if you fancy it. You can bring some friends too. Ever heard of a place called Radley's?"

"Yeah I've been there a few times." I sip my coffee remembering the last few times I've been. It's where Harry and I first met and also when we had that horrendous run in with my mother, how can I forget?

"I've heard it's one of the best bars in London, never been there myself so we are going to check it out. So if you fancy a night out with an old man and his friends let me know. You still have my number right?"

"I do have your number. And 28 isn't old."

"Tell that to my knees." He jokes, running his fingers through his hair. "I better get going. If I don't see you later then make sure you think about that gallery show."

"I will, I promise. Thanks for today i had fun." I smile as he leans in to kiss me on the cheek.

"Bye Ava. Take care."

Once Aaron walks away I pull my phone out of my pocket, switching it back on and the loading screen starts up.
It vibrates suddenly indicating that I have a text message. The vibrating goes on for a while, I don't have one message I have 6 messages.

I click on the notifications and see 4 messages from Harry and 2 from Skye.

Harry: sent at 11.27am
Baby.
I'm so sorry about last night. I didn't mean anything I said.
I love you so much Ava Reign and I want to make it up to you.
What are you doing tonight?
XxxX

Harry: sent at 12.05pm
Are you still mad? Please don't ignore me. I want us to be ok. I'm really sorry.
I love you.
Xxx

Harry: sent at 1.13pm
Baby are you okay? Im worried about you. I've tried calling a few times but your phone is off. I'll understand if you are still angry with me but please talk to me xx

Harry: sent at 1.48pm
I came to see you at your dorm but you didn't answer. Where did you go? Xx

Skye: sent at 2.08pm
Ava babe, where are you? Harry phoned and said he has been trying to reach you all day but your phone has been off. Are you okay? X