[MinSung] Our Past

Start from the beginning

When he reached it, he knocked on the door first before opening it. He was greeted by the professor. "You're the transferee right?" she asked. "Yes, My name is Han Jisung," he introduce himself to her.

"I'm Kim Dahyun but everyone calls me, Ms. Kim," she introduced. "It's nice to meet you," he said.

"Let's get you seated then," she said and ushered him inside.

"Everyone we have a new trasferee," she said. Everyone looked at him and started whispering.

But with alot of eyes looking at him, one pair of eyes caught his. The owner of those eyes is a boy who looked familiar for some reason.

Jisung got to admit, the boy was handsome, ethereal even. Yes, he's gay. So what?

"Please introduce yourself," Ms. Kim told him with a smile.

"My name is Han Jisung, please take care of me."

"Okay then, Jisung please go sit beside Minho. Minho raise your hand."

The boy he was staring at earlier raised his hand. Jisung heart beat sped up. Jisung walked to his seat and sat down.

"Lee Minho, nice to meet you," the boy suddenly said. A hand outstretched for Jisung to shake.

"Han Jisung, nice to meet you too," he shook the boys hand and blushed. He liked the feeling of Minho's hand on his. It was warm and fitted his perfectly.

But he still couldn't put a finger on why the boy looked familiar, even his name sounds familiar.

Lunch came and everyone stood up. Preparing to go to the cafeteria. Minho who was beside him looked at him asked, "So do you wanna join me for lunch?"

Jisung thought for a moment before shrugging his shoulders, "Why not. I don't even know where the cafeteria is."

Minho smiled and lead the way. The two talked while walking to the cafeteria. Minho lead to a table where Minho's friends were.

"Guys this is Jisung, he's a transferee," Minho introduced him. The others greeted him and introduced theirselves.

Jisung sat beside the window and Minho sat beside him. "What do you want to eat? I'll get it for you," Minho offered. "Anything. I'm not a picky eater. Thanks Minho-hyung," Jisung said.

Minho smiled and left to get their food. He was left with Minho's friends they were 7 in total if Jisung counted correctly. All of them are nice, well except one. He's not really rude or anything, Jisung just doesn't like the way the guy stares at him.

"Uhm, Hyunjin is there something on my face?" Jisung asked. Hyunjin shook his head and lowered it. From the corner of his eyes he could see Seungmin glaring at him and Hyunjin.

A minute later Minho arrived, two trays of food in hand. "Here, I didn't know what you liked, so I just got what looks appetizing," Minho said, placing the other tray infront of Jisung.

"Thanks Minho-hyung," Jisung said. Minho smiled at him and began eating. Their table was filled with laughter as they eat. But Jisung was still uncomfortable with the way Hyunjin was staring at him.

So he scooted a little closer to Minho and whispered, Does Hyunjin have a problem with me?" Minho looked at him confusedly, "Why?"

"Well he keeps staring at me," Jisung explained. Minho looked at Hyunjin and glared. Hyunjin raised an brow but continued eating. Minho patted Jisungs head and said, "Don't mind him. He's a flirt. He flirts with everything that moves, well except Seungmin I guess."

"Alright."

After their lunch, they went back to their own classrooms. Minho and Jisung walking together. They walked in silence, until Minho broke it, "Becareful of Hyunjin. He's my friend so I know how he is. He's a playboy. I think he took a liking to you."