[JeongLix] Pretend, Fall, Fall

Start from the beginning

"That, I don't know. I just came up with this because he always looks our way when we're together."

"What the..? Seriously Innie? What am I gonna do to you?" Felix groaned.

Jeongin just rubbed the back of his neck and laughed akwardly.

"Ugh! Why did I agree on this?" Felix whispered to himself.

Jeongin smile widely and flung himself to Felix, "because I'm your bestfriend."

"Yeah...Okay, here's the plan. We'll tell our friends that we're already dating. And I asked you out today. It will eventually reach him. Especially on how talkative Hyunjin is. We'll love lovey dovey around people so no one would get suspicious," Felix said.

Jeongin nodded, listening to Felix, "Would he believe that though?"

"Not sure. I think we also have to post on our social media accounts. But! We're only doing this for a month. After a month and he still doesn't care we'll tell everyone that we broke up. Alright?"

"Alright. But what do we post in our accounts?" Jeoning asked.

Felix pondered for a moment before speaking, "Let's go out later, so we can take pictures. This way they'll really believe that I asked you out today."

Jeongin nodded enthusiastically. Excited thst they'll go out. Which confuse the younger.

'Why am I excited? I'm doing this to make Chan jealous and come back to me right? That's why I'm excited right?'

"Boys! Dinners ready!" Felix's mom shouted.

The two boys went down to eat dinner. At the middle of their dinner, Felix's father arrived, greeting them.

After dinner the two changer their clothes. Jeongin borrowing Felix's again.

Jeongin wearing checkered shorts and a white printed shirt.

Felix wearing black pants and a plain white shirt.

"Mom we'll be going out for a while!" Felix told his mom.

"Okay. Don't stay out too late kids. Take care!"

The two went out and started walking.

"So, where are we going?" Jeongin asked.

"Hmmm, don't really know," Felix muttered looking around the busy street. He spotted a clothes store just by the corner.

"Why don't we get matching shirts and take a picture then post it?" he asked.

Jeongin pondered for a moment before agreeing. They entered the store and looked for something that they both like.

They ended up picking a yellow sweater. Felix paid for the clothes and they took a picture on the big mirror inside the store.

After buying it they went out and looked for a Ice cream parlor. After minutes of searching they finally found one. After ordering they decided to walk around.

They found a bench near the park and sat on it. They sat there eating their Ice cream, still wearing their newly bought couples shirt.

Jeongin opened his phone and posted a picture.

YangJeongJeong