11:11pm - a.p

11:11. you didn't exactly get the point to it. but. it didn't stop you doing it. you used to do 11:11 tweets every night, before you'd pray. it was a weird thing that you'd do. it would help you sleep every night.

you and austin met online. not long after he moved out to LA for prettymuch. which you knew could be a total disaster. due to the fact that if something every happened between y'all, the fans would lose it and say you're using him for money when it's the total opposite.

it was late and you were texting austin. as you do. you knew you couldn't facetime due to the fact your little sisters are asleep. twins. age 3. handful. but they mean a lot to you.

austin tweets "11:11 @ your twitter handle"

you read the tweet and smile from ear to ear. he means the world to you, you might not mean as much to him, but. it made you smile.

you reply to the tweet with a few emojis "😍❤️"

sweet and simple.

within 5 minutes, you had so many positive tweets from his fans. saying that y'all should date.

austin smiled "i know it's late but come over!"
you looked at the text kinda concerned. cause when a dude texts you that, it's not normally a good thing.
but. you headed over anyways.

you walked into roses across the floor that read "will you be my girlfriend y/n"

austin was holding a bouquet of roses whilst brandon was filming for austin's snapchat

you smiled "aust"

austin smiled "so?"

you nod "hell yeah!"

you hug austin straight away. you couldn't be happier. the fact that he didn't text you asking you over at that time for a hook up alone made you smile. but the fact that he asked you to be his girlfriend made you smile from ear to ear.

the post went live on austin's snapchat. and more and more supportive tweets came through.

you were by far the happiest you've ever been. and the effort austin went to to make you his made you smile even more.