lets collab!!! (part three)

lil recap;
you are now meeting the boys. zion thinks your vocals and moves are better than b's. everyone agrees but edwin was a bit mute on it. keep reading to know why.

edwin looks at everyone "she is a bit better than b" he mumbles
zion smirks "FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT !!!" he screams
you look at zion "i'm not fighting him"
austin smirks "cause you wanna kiss him ooooo" he teases
you look at brandon "they always like this?"
brandon nods "all. the. damn. time"

zion pulls edwin aside.
"ed. i have a plan but i need your help" he smirks
edwin looks at zion "oh god. please tell me it's better than all your other plans?"
zion nods "definitely. i wanna get them in a room alone. i have a feeling b likes her"
edwin nods "well yeah of course he does. that'll be why he went to meet her without us. but how?"
zion smiled "you take b. i'll take her. and we'll meet in the basement studio"
edwin nods "normally your ideas are bad but this one not so much" 

edwin stayed down in the studio for a little so it didn't look too bad having them both run up at the same time.

zion smirks "y/n! come with me!" he holds out his hand
you look at brandon confused then back at zion "dude what is going on?"
zion smiled "just take my hand"

you nod and well take his hand. he runs downstairs with you.

you look at zion "what on earth are we doing down here?"
zion didn't answer as he was waiting for edwin to bring b down

edwin runs up and over to brandon "b let's go!"
he pushes him towards the basement
brandon looks at edwin "what on earth is going on"
edwin smirks "just walk down the stairs"

brandon walks down the stairs and notices you were there. before y'all could question it zion and edwin we're back upstairs.

you look at brandon "i'm beyond confused right about now"
brandon nods "you're not the only one"

brandon itches his head "but hey when i have you down here can we kinda talk for a minute?" he then sits down on the dance studio floor
you nod sitting in front of him "what's up?"
he itches his head "i was kinda. kinda thinking that maybe after this collab is over we can stay in contact? you're a beautiful and talented girl and i just think we would-"
by this point, you had enough of his rambling. he's cute but bOy does he talk. so. you kissed him to shut him up, thinking it was the only way but yet you felt a spark
you nod "yeah i'd love to"
brandon kisses you once more after you say yes. it wasn't like anything you've ever experienced.

i mean at first you didn't really know what to think of the guy but the more you got to know him and the more time y'all spent together it felt like it was fate.

you and brandon end up becoming boyfriend & girlfriend and both of y'all were the happiest you've ever been.