concert ticket surprise - a.p

it's yours and austin's 2nd year anniversary. you both promised nothing big. you brought him just a new pair of shoes since he wore the shit out of his others. which to him was enough. but. austin? he went over board.. kinda.

music has always been an outlet for you. whether it's playing it or just listening to it. it really cheers you up.

austin smiled "hey baby! i got your present!"
you smiled as you walked downstairs. unsure of what it was. which made you nervous.
austin smiled "babe. just open it, i've been waiting for weeks to see your reaction'"
you sighed "you know i hate secrets"
austin nods "yes. i know. but. this will be worth it"

you open it. it's tickets to russ. your favourite artist. his music inspires you, you can relate to it. it just makes you smile no matter what mood you're in.

austin smiled looking at you "what you think?!"
you smiled teary eyed and speechless "aust"
austin smiled "i love you too"

austin took you to the concert about 3 days later. it was in san diego so you had a weekend away. just the two of you. you adored it. it was some alone time that you & austin definitely needed.

austin smiled as he stood beside you whilst you were looking out at the city from the hotels balcony. he wraps his arms around you from behind, resting his head on your shoulder "it's special isn't it?"
you nod "not like anything i've ever seen before"
you turn around and look at austin "so why san diego for the show?"
austin smiled "well to be completely honest. this is where i wanna raise my kids. well our kids"
you smiled "san diego babies hey?"
austin nods "hopefully. what you say?"
you nod "maybe in the future with the whole kid thing. but definitely agree for the living here"

you loved that austin was so open about his future and what he wants. it shows you how dedicated he is to you & the relationship y'all have. you couldn't have asked for a better anniversary date weekend