i could compliment you, but that would take all night - n.m (part two)

lil recap;
your dad treated you like absolute shit and edwin was always the only person you could trust 100% to tell everything. when you end up going to LA to escape, your boyfriend nick didn't know. you had to tell him. as hard as it is. you're gonna have to. but. who knows how he'll take it...

you sighed "actually no. is it okay if we go inside? i need to tell y'all something"

you walked inside with the boys. nick sits beside you, on the left, austin beside him, zion on your right, and brandon & edwin across from y'all in the other seat

you sighed "ah so ed kinda.. kinda already knows this but i didn't wanna tell y'all cause i'm worried how you will react..."
zion smiled "spill!"
you sighed "my dad. he's been really abusive to the fact that i moved outta home. into my one apartment but it didn't change anything. he still does the same.."
brandon and austin looked at each other "well as much as this sucks and we're sorry for you. we won't stick out nose in it! that's your business but we're here for you!" brandon said as they both were smiling and austin was nodding
zion and nick look at each other "let's kill him!" they shout together
you stand up and block them with your hands from moving "no. this is what i was worried about."
zion sighed "sorry y/n but i don't wanna just sit around and do nothing! you're like a sister to us."
you sighed "i know. and y'all are like brothers to me. expect nick cause he's my boyfriend but i just. no."
nick sighed as he couldn't even get words out
you look at edwin, he knew straight away that you wanted a minute alone with nick, he nodded and got the others out of the room to play a game of fortnite, which they can never say no to.

you look at nick "i'm. i'm sorry"
nick sighed "y/n!! your dad was abusing you and you didn't tell me! i ain't taking that lightly!"
you sighed "i know. and i didn't expect you to. i just."
"just what?!" nick stood up. he was getting mad. you have never seen him like that. then before you knew it, there was a hole in the wall and nick had bruised and red knuckles.
you sighed "just worried about this. about. about you lashing out!" at this point, you were scared. you hated when people raised their voices.
nick sighed "i'm sorry for shouting and i'm sorry but i just can't sit around and do nothing. just like what zion said."
you sighed taking nicks hand and helping him clean it up "i love you nick. i do. but you see why i couldn't tell you?"
nick nods "yup.."
you sighed "hey. i love you" you cup his face
"i love you too. just promise me... you won't go back there?" nick you looks at you. you could see his heart breaking.

you nod "i would but i. i haven't got anywhere to go"

the boys being boys were listening on the conversation
"SHE CAN STAY HERE" you hear come from upstairs

you chuckled a little and looked at nick "if that's what you want?"
nick nods "more than anything in the world"

and before you knew it, you were living with 5 guys, which wasn't as bad as you were expecting. you were the happiest you've been in a LOOONG time. all thanks to the boys.