although the rents late still got a smile on my face - a.p

you and austin have been living together in a small flat in LA. you moved from the other side of the USA and austin wanted to be around you. just you. together. because let's face it, the boys become detectives when you bring girls home sooo austin was happy to move out with you.

y'all have been struggling recently. well, you have. the rent is two weeks late. austin always has a smile on his face.. you? not so much. austin had been out with the boys all day. when he got home. you weren't happy.

"aust! the rent is 2 weeks late. if we're over 3 weeks, the landlord will kick us out." you sighed
austin smiled "babe it's okay!"
you sighed "no it's not.! i'm working part time. two jobs. part time. trying to get money. to make up that time.. just. please. i can't afford to pay for both of us."
austin sighs "you're not. i'm covering the every day stuff.. just. please. calm down."
you sighed tearing up "austin! we're about to get kicked out if we don't have the $450 within the next week!! what. are. we. gonna. do."
austin hugs you tightly "babe. i said. i got this. i get it. you're doing two jobs at minimum wage. although the rents late, still got a smile on my face. okay? our love is stronger than anyone else"
you smiled nodding "we'll be okay?"
austin nods "yes. i'll make sure of it"

after a long sleepless night, you wake up to find austin not there. but walk down to find a note reading; 
"i'm going to be away for the next few days. i'm working with a company to get us that rent money! i love you babe. have a good weekend with ya girls and ill see you when i get home❤️❤️"

after reading the letter, you felt really happy. that someone you were with finally stuck to their word. it made you feel like. like you really meant something. which, isn't a feeling you've necessarily had in the past.

TWO DAYS LATER

austin comes rushing in the door "baby! i got the money for the rent & next months rent too!! and enough for me to take you to a nice dinner to tonight too! just to relieve that stress!"
you smiled hugging austin "i'm so fucking proud of you"
austin smiled "you know i'm always gonna do my best to support us. always."
you smiled looking at austin "i don't know where i would be without you"
austin smiled "were gonna be just fine"
you nod "as long as i've got you.. yeah"
austin smiled "always babe"

it was such a relief to spend a night with austin and not have to worry about the stress & pressure of missing that rent