disneyland surpise - e.h

you and edwin have now been together for two years. it's y'all's anniversary. you wanted a chill day, since your one year anniversary was quiet hectic to say the least. so you wanted to take it easy. but. edwin had other plans..

you have loved disney ever since you can remember.
but. you've never gone to disneyland before.

edwin smiled "baby! let's go! we gotta get on the road!"
you look at edwin "huh?"
edwin smiled "pack a bag for the weekend! and let's go! it's a beach event"
you nod "okay okay. you know i hate surprises"

you look at edwin. as you're about two blocks away from anaheim.
"here you go!" he hands you a present.
you open it "what. what is it?"

it ends up being disneyland tickets. and a backpack for it.

you look at edwin with tears in your eyes "no you didn't.."
edwin smiled as he was also tearing up "yes baby i did. happy anniversary"
you look at edwin as you start crying and hug him straight away "you didn't have to"
edwin smiled "yes i did. i really had too"
you shake your head "no you didn't"
edwin smiled "yes babe. i did. you deserve this more than you'll ever know. trust me"
you nod "okay"

you both headed to disney. you spent a good few days there, at the resort, riding all the rides on every park, even went to universal studios for a bit. you both ate so much food that every night when you went back to the hotel, as soon as you got to the bed you just crashed. it was definitely one to remember!