this ones for you - a.p

you had arrived to the show late. but as soon as you got there, you caught austin's eye. he didn't know why.  but. you did.

during the jello set, he kept making constant eye contact, singing to you, dancing near you, smiling at you.

"this ones for you"
"you're the after party"
"got me weak in the knees"
"the way we gel together make 'em jello"

we're the parts he looked at you the most. which had you questioning a lot.

you were there to take sone photos for a company you work for. you work adidas, and they needed new photos for their new releases. you saw on IG, that they're always wearing some kind of adidas clothing, shoes or something. so, that's what you did.

after the show. austin approaches you "hey!"
you smiled slightly as you were flicking through the photos you took "hi"
austin smiled "what you got there"
you smiled "i took some photos during the show. if that's okay"
he nods "only if they're good!" he chuckles
you smiled "maybe idk"
he smiled "let's see!!"
you show austin a few of the photos you took of the other boys.
you show this photo of nick.

austin smiled "holy shit you killed that" you smiled "thank you"

you smiled "thank you"

austin smiled "i know it's cheesy and i know this is out on a limb but. would you mind if i took you out to dinner after this? it's okay if you say no"
you smiled "actually. i wouldn't mind. that sounds really good"

after the week you just had, spending with who seemed like a really sweet guy didn't seem that bad at all.

austin smiled "okay i'll just finish talking to the guys then we can get going?"
you smiled "yeah that sounds good to me!"

austin walked back over to the boys.
and zion being zion had a big smirk on his face
austin looks at zion "stop it okay. she seems extremely sweet. she can't be that bad"
brandon nods "well yes but you know your track record aust. just be careful"
edwin nods "he's right you know.. the last thing we want is for her to break you up into a million pieces and leave us to clean up the mess"
nick nods "we love you austin. we don't want a repeat of last time."
austin smiled "i don't think she's like that. y'all needa chill"

austin walks back kinda slow. you then walk out of the venue and over to your car
you smiled "hey you okay?"
austin nods "just the boys being over protective. that's all"
you nod "i know exactly what that's like"
austin smiled "really?"
you nod "yeah. my brother is really overprotective. he wants me home by 12 so. yeah. i know exactly what that's like" you giggle slightly
austin smiled "imagine what it's like times 4"
you nod "pretty hard hey?"
austin smiled "you have no idea"
you smiled "i'm sure they mean well though."

austin held your hand "i hope so"

you went out to dinner. it seemed like things were moving fast but as odd as it was, time kinda slowed down with him around. it was very odd.

you didn't realise it was 2am until you get a text from your brother "it's 2 in the fucking morning where are you?!?"
you look at austin and show him the text "annnd that's what i mean"
austin smiled "you should head out. i'll get an uber"
you smiled "nah. if i'm already 2 hours later another hour ain't gonna hurt. i'll take you home"
austin smiled softly "you're the best you know that"
you smiled "i'm really not"
austin nods "you are. i haven't had the best time with relationships lately and as soon as i saw you and we met it all fell into place even better than i could of ever imagined"
he leaned in and kissed you. and you kissed back. annnd 5 texts later from your brother.
you smiled as you pulled up to the house "on that note. i should go. thank you for this. you have no idea how much i needed a getaway"
austin smiled "anytime"
he handed you his number and walked inside.

let's just say. it was a very successful date. even better than you could of imagined. this spark, connection was the start of something new.