dont be afraid. it only gets better from here - e.h

just jumping right into it. you haven't had a good childhood. and that's no surprise. you've always been up and down with relationships with your real parents, in & out of foster care. you couldn't stay at one house for longer than a year. you were around mental, physical, verbal abusive 90% of the time. needless to say; it wasn't easy at all.

when you decided to move to LA for college. it surprised you how different everything was. yes, there was a lot more people but yet felt safer because you knew no one else was there. plus, your brother, austin, lives in LA too. so you'd be able to see him more. he was one of the nicest foster homes you went to, in fact it was the nicest. hence why you stayed in contact with him.

austin knows you're in LA. so. he decides to do a little something.
"aye! i need y'all's help!" he looks at the boys
"what's up?!" they all say at once
you smiled "my sister. she's in LA for a little and i wanna surprise her. make her feel like she's wanted. since he's been. well she hasn't had it easy!"
the boys nod
"got you!"edwin nods and smiled

you and edwin had a little internet relationship... as for austin? well austin didn't know..

you get to the boys' house. as much as you want to run into edwin's arms, you didn't want austin to know that y'all were together. so you were gonna wait until it was just you two.

nick, brandon, austin all went to go shopping whilst zion was up in his room playing fortnite. which didn't bother you cause he never pays attention.

you look at edwin "but what if aust comes back home? or any of the boys for that matter"
edwin smiled "i don't care. i haven't seen you in person forever. i need you in my arms. one way or another"
you nod "i feel the exact same"

after 40 minutes of alone time with ed; brandon, nick and austin walk in.
you hear brandon and nick talking about some kind of shoes nick is obsessed with which is normal but. you didn't hear anything from austin.

you turn around to see austin just standing looking at y'all and at the point all he could get out was "ahhh what. what just happened?"
you sighed looking at edwin who was just nodding
you sighed again "i've been seeing edwin for the last few months.."
austin looks at edwin then back at you "but you were in texas?"
edwin nods "ah we have been over the. over. on the internet"
austin couldn't put together what's just happened. so zion being zion jumps in as he walks downstairs "they're been cuddling since y'all left because it's the first time they've seen each other since they started dating a few months back"
you look at zion, oddly amazed how he knew so much about it yet it wasn't his relationship.

austin nods. then looks at you "he makes you happy?"
you nod
austin looks at edwin. "she makes you happy?"
edwin nods "a shit tonne"

as confused as austin is. he nods. "y'all both mean a lot to me, so if either of you hurt each other i will be mad"
you nod as you hug austin "thank you aust!"
edwin joins in on the hug "thank you man!"

austin smiled then smirked "just go be alone! but not too loud!"

you smiled as you and edwin headed up to his room hand and hand. "that went oddly well?" you look at edwin
"yeah... a little too well for my liking." edwin looks at you