stop being handsy and just do the normal choreo - z.k (part one)

you've known the prettymuch boys since the days of auditions. you're one of their crew members daughters. which would of been alright if the one guy you fell for at the audition didn't even up having to work alongside your father. it's something that's hard to explain but let's just say. you haven't mentioned anything to your dad cause you know how he'll react when you do. so. you've kept it on the low.

which. definitely hasn't been easy. especially when you work alongside them all day also.

your dad is their choreographer. you? well. you're not. but. you love dance as much as he does. it's in your blood. so. when he teaches it, you pick it up straight away. but. it gets awkward real quick.

your dad is running through the choreo for the next tour starting end of october. and you're sitting at the back and everyone is picking up the choreo well.. expect. zion. so. you leave the room to see if you bring there was what was throwing his game off. turns out. it wasn't that.

"right! y/n! come back. i need your help with this!" your dad smiled calling out for you
you nod and come back into the room "yeah?"
everyone is getting this really quick expect zion. "is it okay if you help him out? i gotta get to a meeting! thanks love" your dad smiled blowing you a kiss. this. this is where things are gonna take a turn.

you started to run through the choreo with zion. he seemed to be picking it up really well.. not only that but he was obviously having more fun than he should of.

you look at zion "stop being handsy and just do the normal choreo."
zion nods

brandon looks at you and zion then at edwin "you think there's something there bro? they seem really idk"
edwin shrugs "not sure man. but if there is.. zion gon get it from her dad tho"
brandon nods "yeah you right. he wouldn't go there"

well. turns out. he would.

you and zion finish the choreo. zion smiled "now that deserves some ice cream aye!"
you shake your head "you can't be like that.. what if my dad walked in..."
zion smiled "g? nah we good. we like brothers!"
you rolled your eyes "pretty sure he hates you calling him g but okay"
zion kisses your forehead "don't stress it. you have a key. come back later. we'll dance like this more..."

yeah. that wasn't a good idea.

TBC