i know this is something you've dreamed of your whole life - b.a

you and brandon have known each other for a very long tine. and its now your 19th birthday. there's 6 months between y'all so you've always had a connection.

you were out for the day cause you have a studio session.

brandon looks over at the boys "i need y'all's help."
edwin nods "what's up?!"
zion smiled "no surprise there"
brandon rolled his eyes "but no seriously. i need as much help as i can get"
austin smiled "what is it?"
brandon smiled softly "i wanna get her a dog for our anniversary"
edwin's face lit up "FINALLY A PUPPY"
zion scoffed "her a puppy not you ed"
brandon looks at the boys "i need you to go to every dog pound in LA. look for a baby girl full breed husky"

after 3 hours brandon gets a text from zion "found one!" he sends this photo over to brandon

"girl 6 months, trained and healthy. ready to go asap"
brandon nods "that's the one. put her on hold under y/n's name and when she gets back we'll say edwin wants to look for a pup"

you get done from your studio session and get back to the boys place. you walk inside and everyone was getting ready to go
you smiled "y'all i just got home. where you going?!"
zion smiled "e wants to look at puppies at the shelter so we thought we could all go"
edwin smiled "family day!!"

you nod as they lead you to the shelter. as soon as you lay your eyes on the husky you're in love. you don't wanna leave her.
"y/n. let's go" austin said
you sighed "i can't leave her here"
edwin smiled "i mean she is cute. i'll ask if she's available"
they ask who works there. she smiled "she's on hold under the name y/n"

it sinks in. you look at brandon. he's got a massive ear to ear smile on his face.
you shake your head "nah ah"
brandon nods "i know this is something you've dreamed of your whole life"
you nod tearing up
brandon smiled "so. this little girl is your anniversary gift. happy 4 years baby"
you smiled as you started to cry and jumped into brandon's arms.

after taking her home and spending the whole day just playing with her, you were the happiest you've ever been. you couldn't take the smile off your face. it was genuine happiness.