a night under the stars - e.h

it's your anniversary, and much like the other boys of prettymuch expect brandon, edwin isn't much of a romantic either. which, you don't mind. but sometimes he does things that just is out of the ordinary. in the most creative way

edwin smiled "hey baby! pack a blanket and a jacket we're going out tonight!" edwin shouted from upstairs in the bedroom you both share
you look at austin and nick as they were the only two around "what's going on?"
nick shrugs "no idea"
austin adds "it's edwin so who ever really knows"
you nod "true"

but. you do what he asked anyways. no idea what was happening you grabbed a few jackets of yours and a really soft blanket and a thin one because you never know.

edwin comes downstairs "right! let's go!"
you look at edwin "can you at least tell me where and what we're doing?"
edwin smiled "ah no"
you rolled your eyes and jumped into his car

about half an hour later, you arrive to this park. it was about 40 minutes until sunset. you had no idea what was happening.

edwin looks at you as you're looking around the park "so it's our anniversary today and i wanted to make it special so i took you to a park to watch the sunset and the stars tonight and a picnic too!"
you smiled "ed you didn't-"
edwin smiled "before you finish that.. yes i did have to. i need you to know how much i love you"
you smiled "i love you so much edwin"
edwin smiled "i love you even more"

you took a photo of the picnic;

then a photo of edwin;

and posted them both together in the one instagram post with the caption; "happy anniversary to this goof

and posted them both together in the one instagram post with the caption; "happy anniversary to this goof. these 3 years with you have been the best 3 years of my life. you have helped me through so much and you still continue to this day. you are beyond supportive and you know how much i need that in someone. you know me better than anyone. you're like my other half. happy anniversary, bub. i love 💗💗"

you both spent the night watching the stars, eating food and spending time in each other's company. it was one of the best days you've had in a long long time. best. 3. year. anniversary.