this just doesnt feel right - a.p

you and austin have been together for about 3 months now but have best friends for a few years. it took you both sometime to admit y'all had feelings for each other but ever since y'all have, it's been bliss.

expect...

well. your dad doesn't approve.

he's always claiming how austin has an "odd" vibe to him. and your dad being how he is, that could mean anything.

you want him to like him, not only because you do love austin but you love your dad too.

until. well one day you let it slip.

you walk downstairs and grab an apple for breakfast, you were gonna go meet austin for brunch so you didn't bother to eat much

"hey dad i'm going to see my boyfriend austin! i'll see you later!" you smiled as you head to the door. as you go to open it, you realised you 100% just let it slide that you were together.
your dad comes up behind you "ah? y/n? austin? boyfriend? when? where? how? why?"
you sighed "jeez 20 questions dad. yes. austin. yes. 3 months. the guy's house. admitted we both have feelings for each other as more than friends and because i love him." you answered all his questions in one go
"be safe." is all that managed to come out of your fathers mouth before he walked off. as much as you wanted to question it, you didn't want to leave austin waiting, because when he waits he's worried, which is sweet but it's austin. you hate worrying him for nothing.

you arrive at the restaurant and approach austin. you still couldn't get off your mind what your dad said.
austin pulls the chair out for you. you sit down. as soon as you sit down austin looks at you "what'd he say?" he knows you so well. to the point where he can pick on body language and just body language.
you sighed "he doesn't like you"
austin looks at you "cause he's your dad huh.."
you nod "well yeah but.. i can't lose you cause of it"

austin smiled "you won't. no matter what."

you spent the rest the of day with austin. until your dad texts you "leave his ass or i'm kicking you out"
you read the text as you're with austin "i gotta go.."
austin sighed "he's getting between us isn't he?"
you sighed "no. i'm not having that happen."

STAY TUNED FOR PART TWO TONIGHT