it was nothing. it meant nothing. you mean everthing. - z.k

you're at a party for the boys' since it's edwin's birthday so you tag along because he's your best friend and not only that but it gives you time to spend with your boyfriend.

you left early in hope you'd beat the traffic. you said to zion, you'd be there by 9. it's now 10:30. you text zion "i'm sorry! i'm running late. traffic is insane!"
zion replies "it's all good babe!"

you read it and just keep driving. not texting and driving which obviously was the best way to go. you got worried when you didn't hear a reply back. but you tried to not to think anything of it.

the boys' had been drinking, all expect b. (let's be real. they gon drink no matter if they underage or not like we been know🤷🏽‍♀️)

but. when you got to the house you couldn't find z. so you walk outside and see this girl and zion all over each other. so you approach. worst decision but you couldn't let him get away with it.

you walk over "zion! this makes sense as to why you were okay with me being late hey!"
zion sighed as he pushed the chick off him "it was nothing. it meant nothing. you mean everything." he walked over to you
you sighed "you've been drinking. just leave me alone!! i don't know what to think right now!" you stumble off and back inside
zion rushes after you and runs in front of you "y/n!"
you sighed "you can just be all over another girl and tell me it's nothing! that it meant nothing!"
zion sighed "i know. i know. but if it helps it was mainly her"
you sighed "no that doesn't help! just. let me go."
zion shakes his head "i can't. i can't okay! yeah. i fucked up. i know but please!"
you shake you head and release his grip once again as you walked off
zion sighed "y/n" by now his voice got all low and soft. you knew he was getting serious.

you turned around "what."
zion sighed "i love you. yOU. yeah, i may be drunk and stupid but i want you. no one else but you."
you sighed "prove it.!.."

zion then pulled you over to brandon without an explanation
you look at brandon then at zion "its b? and?"
zion sighed "he's been with me all night. he knows the whole time i was waiting for you. she dragged me over to her and just threw herself at me. b. is your proof."
you look at brandon
brandon nods "we all tried to stop her but nothing worked."
you sighed as you looked at zion "i'm sorry"

right about now you felt even more stupid than you did originally.

zion looks at you. he's crying.
you made zion cry. ZION. cry.
you couldn't stand it. you couldn't stand seeing him like that. especially since you're the reason why.

you jump straight into zion's arms "i'm sorry. i love you."
zion smiled "i love you"
you smiled wiping his cheeks to get rid of the tears

you both just relaxed the rest of the night. you both had enough drama and shit for the night. so, as zion sobered up, you both just chilled until the morning. which, was perfect, after his the night played out at the start.