why her?! - n.m

you & nick have been in the same dance class for a very long time. whether it be matt or kyle doing the class, you'd just always be there at the same time.

"right! this week is duet week!" matt smiled
you look around to see if you can find someone you'd wanna pair up with. you turn to your best friend amanda "anyone but you know who"
amanda nods "true!"

matt smiled "but. i'll be picking!"
he put together most people who he knew worked well together. but. when you noticed it was you near friend amanda, nate who was nick's best friend or nick, you knew this could go one of two ways.

matt smiled "right y/n & nick!"
nick stood up "why her?!"
you nod "way to make a girl feel special nicholas."
you look at matt "please.."
matt shakes his head "i'm sorry"

"right! kaycee & sean will show you this and then y'all have until friday's class maximum to show us!" matt smiled before sending everyone off

you pack your things up and walk outside with amanda to have a little bit to eat before practicing "he handled that well hey" you sighed
"hey don't take it personally!" amanda smiled
you sighed "i take it very personally!"
amanda smiled "who knows! y'all might have amazing chemistry when dancing though!"

you scoffed and walked back inside and over to nick who was practicing his part already.

after practicing for 3 hours, you and nick started to really vibe and connect. the chemistry between y'all was definitely there.

you look at nick, you had paused about 4 inches away from each other's face. you move back "ah. i should. yeah. we'll perform tomorrow?"
nick nods "sounds good"

another day later.

it came to yours and nick's performance.

you danced, connected and ended up being one of the best so far.

matt was watching the whole time, he looked at amanda "is there something there? did they not hate each other like 3 days ago?"
amanda nods "yup. i'm just as confused as you are"

once again. you got close to kissing each other.
"dinner at 8. come over to mine and the boys and you can have a bqq pool night kinda thing with us"
he whispered to you. still really close to your face.

you nod.

that might came and you & amanda headed over to their place.

and you guessed it. they happened to play the song that you were just dancing to in class. nick started dancing and it felt natural for you just to join in. and. that time. it was sealed with a kiss.

nick smiled "if this goes well. tonight. will you be my girlfriend?"
you nod "IF it does, yes"
nick smiled "i'm sure it will."

after a long night at the boys place, you woke up beside nick. he made you breakfast before asking for you to be his girlfriend. who knew how sweet he was under all that, what seemed to be hate. was a really fun, loving, kid, passionate guy. and it really couldn't get better than that.