this just doesnt feel right - a.p (two)

lil recap;
you and austin are dating. but when you let it slip your dad doesn't seem impressed. you go out to lunch with austin only to receive a text from your dad saying that if you don't leave him you'll be kicked out. so. you immediately rush home to see what awaits.

you sighed as you walked inside "dad.."
your dad looks at you. just about as mad as he's ever been "y/n. leave him. or you're kicked out. i'm serious."
you sighed "you liked him as a friend?! but now i said we're together.. what's the difference?"
your dad rolls his eyes "you're really asking that?"
you sighed and nodded "yes. i am."
your dad looked at you "well. now you're dating you could end up pregnant and you can't even look after yourself let alone a kid."
you sighed "that's all you're worried about?"
your dad nods

you sighed "dad i'm not.. i'm not even with him like that dad. remember that whole not having sex until marriage thing? yeah? okay."
your dad looks at you "you still believe that?"
you nod "yes"
your dad looks at you "and he's okay with that?"
you nod "yes. he doesn't mind"
your dad nods "okay. go back to him. just stay safe okay?"
you nod "i will be"

you then head over to the boys' house. you knock on the door and brandon answers "hey b. can i talk to aust?"
brandon nods "austin!"
austin comes running down the stairs "shit you had me scared... everything okay y/n?"
you nod "actually for once it is"
austin looks at you confused "explain babe?"
you smiled "dads okay with us. he was worried i'd end up pregnant. that's why he didn't like us dating but he's okay with it now"
austin looks at you still confused "how? he seemed pretty certain that he hates me"
you smiled "cause i said no sex until marriage and you're okay with that"
austin hugs you and smiled

you both spent the rest of the day just hanging out and enjoying each others company without having to worry about what your dad would say when you get home... and it was one of the best things ever.