you are so much better than him! - z.k

you and zion have been together previously. let's just say y'all have a track record. but things didn't work out last time so you haven't bothered doing anything with him other than staying friends.

after he finds out that you have a boyfriend who just happened to be cheating, he doesn't handle it well at all.

you had just stayed at the boy's place cause it was nick's birthday. so you got up before everyone else, well at least that's what you thought.

you walked downstairs and put your shoes on before heading to the door when you felt someone looking at you. you turn around. and it's zion.
"where are you going at 8am? he looks at you
you look at zion "to see my boyfriend? i have to go"
zion looks at you "ah boyfriend? really?"
you shrug "yes. but. i ain't talking about that now."

you just didn't bother waiting for his response. you just kept walking out.

after awhile you get to your boyfriends. and just walk on in. you spend some time watching a movie together.

zion looks at nick "bro since when has y/n had a boyfriend?"
nick shrugged "about 3-4 months? i'm not exactly sure"
zion scoffs "do you know his user? something about this isn't right honestly."
nick nods giving zion your boyfriends @

nick looks at zion "what are you gonna do..."
zion shrugs "you'll see."
zion goes through your boyfriends instagram.
and finds a girl that isn't you. he knew straight away that something was up.

he calls you "you needa leave him. something isn't right with him.. he's cheating.."
you responded "zion. if this is just one of your shitty annoying texts can you please just drop it."
zion "it's really not. leave."

your boyfriend smiled "hey, you gotta go."
you sighed looking at your boyfriend "why?"
he smiled "my manager is coming over!"
you sighed "okay"
he smiled "i'll call you late-"
as you were walking out of the door you see the girl there "hi baby!" he says to your boyfriend.
you sighed "z. was right."
you grab your things and rush out of the door not letting him even explains and straight over to the boys place.

you walk right in. and straight over to zion. "you happy!"
zion looks at you confused "huh?"
you sighed "he was cheating."
zion sighed "i didn't want you hurt."
you sighed "well i am. i'm gonna crash in the spare room. night."

zion grabbed your arm "you & i both know this wasn't meant to end like this."
you sighed "then how hey?! cause as far as i see, i ended up hurt both ways."
zion sighed "y/n. stop. yeah. okay i was sad you didn't tell me about him, but as soon as you did, i stalked hi-"
i sighed "you what?!"
zion shakes his head "you are so much better than him! only because i was worried about you."

before you even noticed that something was going on between you & zion you were asleep. and zion knew it. but didn't wake you up.

after you woke you were in his arms. but you weren't exactly in a rush to move. so. you stayed there.
all day. it wasn't bad. it was just what you needed actually.