backup dancer? or little secret.. - e.h

it's the day of the audition. you've been trying to land auditions ever since you got to LA. this is the first one you've gotten. it's to dance back up for the boyband PRETTYMUCH.

you've heard their music before and you do like it, but you haven't spoken to the boys before.

they were running their audition along with their choreographer ian.

"last up we have y/n!" ian smiled softly

you walked in and see the boys and ian sitting at a table. you were extremely nervous being the fact it's your first audition.

you smiled then started dancing your solo to "we don't talk anymore" by charlie puth.

austin looks at zion "bro. she's"
"amazing" zion continued
edwin then finished the sentence by saying "unlike any other dancer we've seen today"
nick smiled "annnnd we know who edwin's choice is!"

edwin smiled once you were finished dancing as he stood up and clapped "you were unlike anyone we've seen today"
you smiled "yeah? you think so?"
edwin nods "i know so"
zion smiled "stop flirting!"

your phone rung. it was your dad. he had no idea where you were & you refused to tell him because you know he doesn't like you doing dance full time.
"y/n. where are you?!?" you heard your dad shout
you sighed "i'm at an audit-"
your dad cut you off "come home. now. or you're gonna get it."

you hung up and sighed. "i ah. i gotta go. but thank you. for this chance."

edwin smiled "wait. let me get your number so i can let you know if you got it?"
you nod and gave edwin your number then rushed off.

the boys look at edwin. nick smirks "was it really to let her know?"
edwin nods "well partly. we ain't letting her slip through our fingers"
ian smiled "bro she's good. she's talented but i think you're getting too involved with that one."

edwin shrugged then ran after you. you felt someone grab onto your arm lightly "wait. y/n."
you sighed "what?"
edwin smiled "you nailed it. why are you so down? what happened?"
you sighed "it doesn't matter okay. i just gotta go."
edwin sighed "i hardly know you but i can tell something is up."
you sighed "fine. when i left this morning i didn't tell my over protected father where i was going, he just rung and threatened me to get home so."
edwin nods "i'll let you go. but come back tomorrow to work on the choreography. i'll text you later to make sure you're okay."

you nod and head off

texting edwin;
edwin; hey. i hope you got home safe and that you're okay. rehearsals is the same place tomorrow at 11"
you; i'll see you then. thank you"

the next day

you show up to rehearsal. it was just you and edwin. he showed you the choreography and y'all connected so quick. and instantly. it was like nothing you've ever felt before.

edwin kisses you "we have to keep this a secret"
you nod "agreed. my dad will kill me"
edwin smiled "same with me and the guys."

you nod and seperate yourself from edwin when the others came in.

it sucked you have to keep it a secret but you weren't completely mad at it. you got along really really well and maybe having him as a secret wasn't such a bad thing..