i don't just want you... i NEED you. - z.k

"babe. please. you know i want you." zion held your hand
you pull away "hm maybe. but whose to say you don't want them fans either?"
zion gently pulls you a little closer to him "babe.."
you sighed "how maybe people have you played that card on??? i can't do this."
i walk outside the venue and just sit on the curb. trying to process what just happened.

edwin walks out. you notice him but don't think anything of it. but he b-lines straight to you.

austin sits beside you "y/n.. i heard from fans what happened in there.. everything okay?"
you sighed "idk aust. how many girls has he pulled the "i want you babe" & "i love you babe" card.. i just. i don't know what to believe"
austin looks at you "y/n. i've known you for awhile. and i've known z awhile. but you know what?"
you sighed "what?"
austin smiled "what i do know; is that he loves you. he always has. from day one."
you look at austin "then. how come he isn't.. well isn't good at showing it, around others?!"
austin smiled softly "because. it's just who he is y/n. when it's just myself and the boys, he goes on and on about you. when it's around others he says nothing because he doesn't want them stealing you."
you look at austin "stealing me?"
austin nods "yes. he said, and i quote; "i love her. i want her. i need her. i can't have others trying to get to her. hurt her."
you look at austin and sighed "so. so he's just been looking out for me.."
austin nods "exactly"
you sighed "shit."

you run after zion and manager to stop him "i'm sorry."
zion looks at you confused "hm?"
you sighed "i said i'm sorry. aust told me everything."
zion chuckled "he did huh? he's got a big mouth that one"
you smiled "so you were really just looking out for me?"
zion smiled "yes i want you."
you look at zion "you want me?"
zion smiled "i don't just want you. i NEED you" he then pulled you into a hug as he kissed the forehead
you smiled "good cause i was kinda over protective of you too"
zion smiled "and it's adorable! now come on! i believe we've got a meet and greet to finish!"

he grabs your hand and kisses it then walks over to the fans. y'all spend the next two hours meeting and talking to fans. turns out. they're a lot sweeter than you even expected. let's just say, you left that day with a few new friends!