two of my favourite guys - n.m

you and nick have together for about 5 years. you have a little son with him. it's been hard for you, being around your son without his father it's hard on the both of you.

nick has been on tour about 3 months. he's about 4 days away from coming home. but today, adian your son, was missing him a lot more than normal.

adian pulls at your shirt "dad!"
you pick up the little 3 year old "buddy. he's not home for like another 4 days."
adian sighs "but i want dad"

you smiled "well he's in California. let's surprise him yeah?!"
adian nods "yeah!! please"

you and adian packed into the car and drove to san francisco.
after you got there you went to the venue and poked on nick's shoulder from behind him. adian has his arms open wide
"dad!!" he smiled softly
you smiled "hey nick! adian couldn't wait so here we are"
adian smiled "DAD"
nick smiled kissing you then grabbing adian "hey lil man! did you miss me?"
adian nods "yes! a lot!"

you smiled. you loved seeing him so happy. both of them. they are the two best things that have ever happened in your life. and there is definitely no doubting that. they both make you laugh and smile when you need it the most

there was still a bit of time before the show started so you decided to take a photo of both nick & adian

there was still a bit of time before the show started so you decided to take a photo of both nick & adian. when you saw them sitting down together, being dressed the exact same.

you smiled posting it to social media "two of my favourites guys 💙"

all the comments made you smile so much. nick and adian and you spent the day together. it was the best day you've both had in a long time.