all i got is time. and imma spend that time on you - z.k

you have been a little self conscious lately. not having your rock zion there for you. y'all have grown up together. he's been your neighbour since before you can remember.

until prettymuch came about and he moved out to LA. but lately you've been working your ass off to move out there for a few months, to live with him to kinda scope it out.

as hard as distance has been. you love seeing zion. but even though you're there. it feels like you're not.

brandon looks at the boys "let's go! jump in the car! we gotta get to rehearsal!"
they all nod and walk over to the car

you sighed. and zion stops and turns around
"babe.." he looks at you
you sigh "what."
zion takes a step closer to you "come to rehearsal. watch me in my element. you'll love it"
you sighed "that's just it z. i love you. i do. and i'm glad to be here. but the point of being here was to have more time as just us. i get that you need to rehearsal and write and everything every now and then but your days are so packed we don't even get to see each other.. it's like i'm back in toronto. and. and it feels like you're just doing this for. to just have me in your presence."
zion pulls you into a hug "i'll skip rehearsal. it'll be just us. show you that i really really do want you here with me. in LA."
you sighed "z. i don't know."
zion pulls away from the hug and sings "all i got is time and imma spend that time on you"
you smiled "oh so. when they pay you you're gonna buy the sunshine too?"
zion smiled "so you have been paying attention!' he giggled "but i really do mean it. let's go have some fun"

zion kisses your forehead "what you wanna do?"

you both look at each other and you two being the kids you truely are "trampoline park!!" you say at the same time.

you giggled softly "i'll be happy with that!"

whilst the boys were at rehearsal it was just you and zion at the trampoline park. you were having one of the best days you had in awhile. and to top it off. zion teachers you dance break down to jello. you both dance it like there's no tomorrow. when laughing like it's the last day you've got. it made you smile beyond belief.