i wanna stay right here in this moment for life - n.m

you and nick haven't seen each other in 3 months after doing long distance for a year. and now that is H A R D.

but. when y'all do see each other, it's the best thing ever.

at the moment you're both on the other side of america. you're in florida & he's in LA. you met at the show in orlando awhile back, and you both connected fast, started talking, then when you went to LA a little bit ago, you both hung out a few times when you were in LA last. but. it's never easy.

you've been extremely busy and missing nick like crazy. you have been falling asleep on facetime a lot lately.

nick texts you "babe. i can't facetime tonight."
you sighed but replied "why?"
nick shrugged "i'm busy babe."
you sighed "okay. i love you."
nick smiled "i love you more 💜"

it had been a long week. so to see nick kinda shrug you off didn't make you happy at all. turns out, it had been a full two days without contact from nick. and it was unbelievably hard for you not to message him, but you let him have his space. before you knew it. there was knock at your door.

"y/n can you get it!" it was your mom. you had just got back home from being in college in orlando, you grew up a few hours away from orlando but you decided to study in orlando for college because it had your best options & it was closer.
you sighed "fine!" you weren't in a good mood. you hadn't heard from your boyfriend in two days. you just drove 5 hours due to traffic when it was only meant to be 2. you weren't happy.

you open the door. it's nick.

you look at nick "what's. what's going on?!"
nick smiled "surprise"
you hugged nick straight away "but why did you text me?"
nick smiled "it was easier to avoid you than lie to you. the boys literally had to take my phone off me"
you smiled hugging nick still "i missed you"
nick smiled "i'm here for two weeks, your mom has organised for us to spend the whole time together"
you smiled softly and let nick inside.

you laid next to nick on your bed, he smiled at you "i could stay right here in this moment for life" he then kissed you
you smiled softly as you kissed nick back.

the next two weeks were by far the best you ever had. as hard as saying goodbye to nick is, you've already planned to see him in LA, in a month. pre planning is now gonna be your best friend. but. you wouldn't have it any other way!