lets collab!!! - b.a (part one)

you've been doing youtube for about 3 years now. you picked it up when you were a freshman. and it's been part of your life ever since.

you've came across a few guys, been in a few relationships but nothing ever stuck. you had just been hurt from your cheating and abusive ex so you've decided to focus more on your career.

you started to do weekly covers. whether it be dancing or singing, it would a cover of some sort.

this time; it was a bit of both. you filmed a cover to a song and choreographed your own routine, it was different but you're 150,000 subscribers seemed to love it!

you keep getting tweets along the lines of "yo @/brandonarreaga & @/nickmara watch this!! PM needs to do something with her in the future!"

brandon being brandon. was interested.

"b! come watch this" nick smiled
brandon went over to nick "is it that video literally everyone is tagging us in? i've put off watching that for days now"
nick nods "me too. but everyone seems to insist we work with her"
zion jumps in "she better be fucking amazing then"
austin nods agreeing "i mean he's not wrong"
edwin smiled "what i miss?!?"

nick played the clip for brandon

brandon looked at the boys "y'all she's fucking insane"
nick nods "fuck yeah. our BEANZ really know when to come through!"
zion smirks "since b has the most game! let's get him to message her!"
edwin nods "as much as i hate when zion says that... once again. he ain't wrong"
austin nods "he's really not"

brandon nods "okay okay. i'll message her."

brandon opened up your twitter @. since you were tagged in literally almost every post. he then dms you "hey! i'm in a band called @/prettymuch, you should collab with us! whether it being singing or dance. it's up to you!"

zion read it over his shoulder "that's good! let us know when she replies"

your phone had been BLOWIN UP all day. you had no idea as you were just at dance. you finish for the day and pick up your phone to see thousands of tweets with you & brandon. you open the dm.

"yeah i'd love to! would help push my content to more of a wider audience!" you smiled replying
brandon smiled at his phone "yeah! here's my number. wanna meet up now? if you're in LA area that is"
you nod "i'm actually in hollywood hills!"
brandon smiled "nah no way! me too!"
you smiled "meet me at my studio! class finished and everyone's leaving!"
brandon smiled "your studio?"
you smiled "it's something worth explaining in person"
brandon nods "be there in 10!"

brandon pulls up and walks in through the door looking around "shit this such a nice studio"
you smiled "it's my moms. i co-own it with my best friend now since mom isn't well here anymore.."
brandon frowned "aw i'm sorry. but it's a really dope place!"
you wipe the sweat from your forehead "sorry i look like shit. i was just teaching a class"
brandon smiled "you teach dance too?"
you nod "yeah i do. i love it"
brandon smiled "that's really cool!"
you nod "yeah. it's kinda my job. well second job. anyways! collab?"
brandon nods "yeah so my band and i checked out a few of your-" he stops himself
"-well i did. and you have such an incredible voice. your dancing is literally flawless and the routine you did for psycho was literally insane" he continued
you smiled "thank you! i appreciate that. i spent about a week just working on the choreo for that one"
brandon smiled "well it definitely payed off!"

you smiled. not sure how to react next

PART TWO TOMORROW.