river's first day of school!

Start from the beginning

"Hold your sign up, big boy!" Daniel says as he gets his camera ready to take many pictures of River.

*I made this - don't steal please*

"Say cheese!" Joey says, vlogging the big moment to look at forever.

"CHEESE!" River says smiling ear to ear.

Daniel and Maria take many pictures of River and his many poses and faces.

"Cute!" Daniel says as River giggles.

"He is getting so big! I can't believe it." Maria says as she watches River run around with Luna.

"I can't either. It feels like he was just born. Now look at him, he's two!" Joey says with a slight frown.

"River is growing up into such a gifted boy! I'm so proud to be his Papa." Daniel says proudly.

"I'm proud to be his Daddy. Hey, River! Come here!" Joey says as River runs back over to Daniel and Joey.

"Your book bag is all ready too! Look at it, bud!" Joey says, showing River his brand new book bag.

"A rocket!" River says happily as he looks at his brand new book bag.

*River's bookbag*

*River's bookbag*

"Auntie Nicole got this book bag for you! She wants pictures of you wearing it!" Joey says to River.

"Woah!" River says, jumping up and down.

"That is a cool book bag, River! I'm super jealous!" Daniel says making River chuckle.

"Daddy, Papa, do I have school today?" Luna asks Joey and Daniel.

"Not today, princess! You are going to stay home with Nonna and Eden to have some fun!" Daniel says to Luna.

"Yay!" Luna says with excitement and Maria smiles at her.

"Luna, do you wanna go to the market?" Maria asks Luna softly.