Chapter Seventy~two: My Bella

Ashton's POV

"Okay you gotta close your eyes though." I tell her as we turn the corner on our new street.

"Oh my God Ashton! You're getting me so excited!" She squealed. I could see her gums starting to show from her smiling so hard.

"I can't wait for you to see your surprise! I'm debating if I should show you later or now." I shrugged my shoulders as she peeked at me.

"You can't do that jerk! You have to show me now! Wait!!! Is it at home! It feels so good to say that. We going home... to our home." She continued to peek and giggle.

"I guess I can show you when we get home. And stop peeking girl." I moved her hands over her face some more.

I shot a text to my guy and waited for him to reply.

"Are you hungry? Let's go get some food real quick." I shrugged my shoulders and turned around.

"Ashton are you serious! The food can wait!" She hit the dashboard and whined.

"Wow! Olivia Carson turning food down? I know you must be excited. But look it's this place called Canes. They have amazing fried chicken we can go get." I said trying to buy time for my guy to reply.

"Fineeeee Ashton." She sighed and immediately got on her phone.

My phone lit up as I stopped at the stop light.

"I gotchu young. Where you want me to put them?" My friend Arron texted me.

"I left the back door open so if you could just set they shit up in the kitchen that'll be good." I texted him back and continued going to Canes.

I know Olivia is going to flip when she walks in.

"You want chicken strips with fries or a chicken sandwich?" I asked her as she sat with her lip poked out.

"Ummm I want a chicken sandwich."  She looked over me to see the menu.

"Good choice. Yeah umm we'll take two chicken sandwiches with two strawberry lemonades and fries for both." I said into the speaker.

"Okay! $11.98 is your total. Please pull to the next window." The lady said and I did as I was told.

I got another text from Arron.

"Alright they there. Hope she loves them and if you want some more you know to hit me up Ashton." Arron said and I told him okay and thanks.

We got our food and started eating on the way home.

"Damn this shit is good!" Olivia said as she took another bite.

"I told you! This shit smack!" I laughed as I drove home.

"Honestly it was a bad day but I'm so excited now! I feel like a little kid on Christmas." She kissed the side of my cheek.

"Ewww you got they special sauce on my cheek." She laughed in amusement.

"Here I got that for you."

She rambled on about how happy she was and how much we grew together and everything. By the time the conversation was over we were at the front gate.

"Wow! So it's a gated community?" She asked me.

"Of course it is. Nobody will ever be able to touch us here. Nobody!" I smiled at her as I gave the guy the code.

We drove around to different parts of the community until we got to ours.

"Redhawk." Olivia said slowly.