Chapter Fifty~Three

4 months later....

Olivia's POV

"ASHTONNNNN!!!! Please get Khaydence her bottle out the fridge!" I yelled downstairs as my four month old girl screamed on my chest.

"Khalil mommy's coming man, just let me set Katie down." I cooed to my screaming boy who laid in his crib squealing.

"ASHTONNNNN!" I screamed again.

"IM COMING OLVIIA DAMN!" He yelled back up the stairs. I rolled my eyes and went into the bathroom.

"I know mama, I know your hungry." I rocked her. Khaydence has just chosen not to like me I feel. I can calm Khalil down easier than I can her. She always is quiet for Ashton but gives me hell.

Khalil wails started to drown Khaydence's loud cries out.

"You know what!" I said getting frustrated.

I sat on the bed and left Khaydence right there letting her scream her little head off.

I threw off my shirt and my bra and just let everything go free. I picked up Khalil out of his crib and laid next to Khaydence's screaming body.

I sat there and let him latch on to one side and then positioned her on my other side.

The cries finally stopped and every few seconds Khaydence would look at me. I swear she be grinning like it's funny.

I throw my head back in exhaustion.

"Mommy just wants one day to herself. I promised to take your auntie Kiara to the park today with your aunt Sam. And you guys are not helping." I spoke to them as if they cared.

The door broke open and Ashton was sweating bullets with two bottles in his hand and a stain on his shirt.

"Are you serious?!?" He voiced to me. I cocked my eyebrow at him. What the hell, I had no choice, I tried to leave but I couldn't stand to hear them cry anymore.

"Ashton shut the hell up talking to me right now! You know damn well I was suppose to leave and you aren't helping with them at all!!!" I yelled at him.

"Olivia what do you expect me to do? I have to be at school, go to practice, come home, go grocery shopping, running in the middle of the night to make baby bottles and I still don't get to sleep." Ashton said as he paced back and forth in the room. I looked at him in amazement.

"Welcome to parent hood! Try not being able to go to school so I have to do my classes online, get attacked every night on my breast because not one but both are hungry, change every type of dirty diaper you could think of, rock them back to sleep, watching them all day and night, still got to go cook for you when your moms not home, take care of laundry, and then get 0 naps a day and when I try what happens? One or the other wakes up. But guess what Ashton! That's fucking parenthood! If you can't handle that then you-you could just leave." I said with anger in my voice.

He stood there motionless.

I could feel my eyes heat up. I'm so tired and he's stressing me out while I'm still trying to be a good sister.

"Don't even worry about watching them for the afternoon. I'll take them with me since I do everything else. And you can catch up on your naps right?" I said scooting off the bed with both of them still latched on. I throw a blanket around me and got up.

I walked out the room not saying a word to him. The first two months went by smoothly, we took shifts, school was going good for both of us and the babies didn't need that much besides their diapers changed and needing to eat or drink.