Chapter Sixty-Four: Accident

June 6, 2018

Olivia's POV

"Olivia!!!! Get up! You're running late for your hair appointment!" I heard my moms voice as she ran into my room.

"What time is it?" I groaned as I tried to go back to sleep.

"Olivia Amaia Carson! It's 7:30 and your hair appointment is at 10:30 but your nail appointment is at 8:15 and your makeup appointment is at 3 and your graduation is at 5! So get your ass up!" My mom dashes out my room.

As I finally begin to get up Khalil and Khady come running in my room.

I open my arms for them as they fling themselves to me.

"Good morning my babies!" I kiss them both on their head.

I raise myself out of bed and grab their little hands and walk them to my bathroom.

"Where's daddy at?" I ask them knowing they can't fully answer me. Khalil just makes 'ma ma ma' noises as Khady continues to smile.

"Okay thanks guys! That's a lot of information." I sigh and pick them both up. "Let's go see Grammy." I speed downstairs and give them to my mom.

"Ummm I'm going to hop in the shower and try to go to this hair appointment on time. If you need help please call Karlie. She's free today." My Mom grabs Khady and hold Khalil's hand while he stands up.

"I got this Olivia. Now hurry up before you miss appointments." She brushes me off as I go flying up the stairs.

I grabbed my phone before walking into my bathroom. "Ashton where are you?" I ask myself multiple times. I know he's at his house getting ready but he still should of called me. Then again he doesn't have much to do. He got his hair cut yesterday.... so all he has to do is throw his clothes on.

Soooo why isn't he answering my calls?

I turn my Bluetooth on and start playing music while I'm in the shower.

"Hair appointment at 10:30 then make up appointment at 2 I think and graduation at 5.... perfect." I exhale as the water runs down my face.

Ashton's POV

"Ashton!!!! Wake up!" My mom snatched the comforter off on me.

"Why????" I groan as I lift up.

"It's graduation day! And your still asleep! Did you talk to Olivia and why aren't you helping with the babies Ashton?!?" My Mom lectured me as my eyes were still kinda closed.

"What are you talking about? I got my haircut yesterday. Hannah already said she'll help Olivia with the kids. Olivia didn't want me to see her until we pull up at graduation together and I'm a guy. I don't need twelve hours to prepare. I just need to wash up and put my clothes on." I got up out of bed and walked to my bathroom.

My mom smirked at me. "Yeah whatever. I'm taking Kiara shopping, Karlie and Wesley are out finding things for the party tomorrow and Colton and Sam are looking over the venue right now. But be aware cause Sam is running crazy too. Both of my babies graduate tonight. So please don't doze off." My Mom rolled her eyes as she approached me.

"Awww look at my third baby. My second baby boy. You made me into a grandma too fast but it's okay. I remember when you was just a little baby and your hair would not grow for nothing in this world. Now it's this beautiful dirty blonde-brown mess." She reaches her hand up and messed up my hair.

I brought her into my arms as she held me.

"I don't tell you it often but I love you Ashton. I really do." She said with a sweet voice as she sighed.