Chapter Thirty~Three: Confessions

Olivia's POV

I pull up to my momma's driveway. I feel like I haven't been here in a century. I'll have to deal with her excited face and her trying to cater to me. When all I really wanna do is go inside. Lay in my sweet sweet bed. Have her make me some food. Sit at the end of my bed and us talk about drama like we use too.

Unfortunately that's not going to happen. I'm going to walk in here and she's going to question me about everything. I'm going to have an attitude cause Ashton done pissed me off, then she was keeping secrets from me. I'm going to argue then go upstairs and refuse to talk to her.

I just hope it doesn't come to that. I cut the engine and get out of my car.

Walking up to the door, I can hear her running around. She's most likely cooking something.

I put my key in the door and slowly shift it to the right. Bringing the door open I put one foot in front of the other and close it.

"I'm home." I manage to say. All goes quiet and then I hear her voice. After everything she's done and said, I do miss her.

"Olivia?" She questions. I walk around towards the kitchen and run my hand through my hair.

"Yeah mom. I'm home." She drops the spoon she was holding and runs over to me bringing me into her arms.

"OLIVIA! I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH! I THOUGHT YOU WERE GONE AND I WAS TERRIFIED. BABY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. ARE YOU HUNGRY?

I'm making pot roast, rice, and loaded potatoes." She smiled at me. I looked over at the home cooked meal.

Black people food. I've missed it and damn it sounded good.

"Mommy I missed you too. And yes I'm starving. That's one of my favorites." She wiped up under her eyes and smiled.

"Please sit down." She pulled me towards the table in the kitchen. I sat down as I watched her scurry across the kitchen.

"Do you need help?"

"Umm no. Unless you wanna make a desert." She giggled at me. It was amazing. Three minutes ago I was so paranoid and felt like I was alone. Now I'm in my house where it's warm and full of love and excitement. How it use to be.

"Do you want----"

"Strawberry Cream Cheese Cake." She smiled.

"Of course. That's our favorite." I started getting the needed ingredients out along with bowls and pans.

"So you know I was going to have to ask you sooner or later." My mom spoke up.

My head shot up and looked at her.

"What do you mean?"

"Olivia how did you get released from the hospital? And where have you been these passed two days. Because those aren't the clothes you were given?"

I sighed as I knew that this was the moment I was going to have to tell her.

"My brother--- I mean friend Colton signed me out and I didn't want you to baby me or anything. I was staying at their house and I wanted to come home to see you." I said looking down at the batter I made.

"Mmhmm okay. What friend Colton? I've never heard of him."

"He's Ashton's brother."

"Your still talking to that white boy?"

"No.... Not anymore. We broke up." She stopped what she was doing and turned around.

"Olivia...." She started. I cut her off by me rubbing my eyes.