Chapter Nineteen

Before I even start this chapter I just want it to be known that again this is my book.

I don't mean to offend anybody by what I write. A lot of problems started from chapter one because Elizabeth quoted that she was happy that Olivia's name wasn't ghetto.

I still don't truly see the real issue she was just making a statement.

Sadly that's just how the world is. Girls are mean, boys are messy, people are dramatic as hell especially in my book.

But that was the only problem. But thank you for everyone who has voted and commented on my story. It means a lot!

I'll try to be a little more aware when I write things just to keep people happy.....

Enjoy!

Ashton's POV

We walk back into the sauna after grabbing some 7-up and mango slices. Olivia seems a little confused still and that worries me. I don't want to lose her. I just need her to understand why I do what I do.

We sit back down and she looks up at me as she pops a mango slice in her mouth. She cheeses at me showing me her bright teeth.

She giggles as I watch her stuff all the mangos in her mouth.

"Damn..... Do you think I can have some?" I laugh.

She giggles as mangos start pouring out of her mouth.

"Really OLIVIA!" She can't stop laughing and it was too cute.

"Eat them right now!"

"Gladly!" She picks it up off the plate and puts it in her mouth again.

"You said you wanted some right?"
She picks one up from the plate and stuffs it in my mouth.

I feel like I'm going to throw up because that was disgusting. I'm not with that shit.

"Anyways you were going to tell me about your brother.... Remember?" She looks up at me with those sparkling eyes that I love.

"Oh yeah......

So I already told you about the Elizabeth situation right..... So Elizabeth was complaining about having some stomach problems right and this was way before I found out she was pregnant. So Wesley and I went to the store to go get her some comfort food and extra stuff like that.

I was being nice cause even though we weren't dating I still cared about her.

So Wesley and I get in the car and he starts talking to me about Elizabeth.

He asked me all these questions about how I felt about her and everything like that and at the time I did like her.

He would laugh at me cause supposedly I was in my feelings. We had pulled up to the store and he told me to hold on for a minute.

He starts telling me all these things about Elizabeth and why he doesn't trust her. He tells me that he's seen her and Colton messing around when I wasn't there and that she's always in Colton's room when I'm not there and that basically she was fucking Colton right.

So I look at him like he's crazy. I mean I knew she could of been on some hoe shit but I didn't want to believe it.

I asked him why he was just telling me this and he just kind of sighed.

He thought that I would of noticed by now and kicked her to the curb. But I didn't. I didn't see that side of her. If I did I wouldn't be out late at night trying to help her out.