Chapter Fifty~Five

Olivia's POV

--Continued--

"KIARA! OH MY GOD KIARA!" I freezed as I saw her body fall directly on the rock we were looking at earlier.

I jumped down the branches and landed on my feet. I ran around the tree where she laid out with blood rushing from her head.

"No... no... no... no. Kiara please, please Kiara." I lifted her head up as she was breathing slowly.

I started busting out into tears.

"Kiara.... please." I sobbed as I held her head close to my chest and rocked her.

I set her down gently and ran to my phone. My babies had woken up and started crying.

"911 what's your emergency?" The lady said.

I was on the ground next to Kiara crying my eyes out.

"My-my little sister. Sh-she fell off the tree and hit her head on a rock....." I sobbed loudly as I held Kiara's head on my lap.

"Is she breathing?"

"Not really. It's very slow and not constant..... PLEASE JUST HURRY UP! SHE HAS STAGE FOUR CANCER AND I DONT WANT HER TO DIE OFF THIS. Pleasseeeee." I broke down and put my head on hers.

"Ma'am, I'm so sorry but we need to know your location and we'll be on our way."

"Pan Pacific Park near the parking lot. There's a station right across the street." I covered my mouth as Kiara's head continued to bleed.

"Her head!!! She keeps bleeding!....." I screamed. I had chills and flashes running miles throughout my body.

"We're on our way. Put pressure on it to slow it down. We should be there in under three minutes. How old is she?"

"Ten...." I heard the lady breathe out slowly.

"We're on our way."

I set my phone down and picked up Kiara's body and brought it closer to me. My babies were still screaming their heads off but I blocked them out for once in my life.

"Kiara please, please, please. I'm so sorry. This is my fault, I shouldn't have done that. FUCK! I shouldn't have chosen the park. Please Kiara. Don't slip away, I know you don't want to be here no more but try to fight it, don't leave us Kiara. Your a Diamond, baby please. Don't do this. Try, breathe, don't slip away." I rocked back and forth.

By the time I looked up it was four men and a stretcher.

I know they were talking to me but all I could hear was the sirens, my babies, and the possible cries of everyone when they announce Kiara's death.

The picked her up from me and rushed her into the truck.

I know nurses and doctors are in there, they took off with her before I could even give them her name.

"Ma'am. I'm officer Jackson. Can you please write down what happened here, and the victims name." He said softly. I was unable to move. I would be the cause of this.

"I can't right now. I'm sorry." I looked up into his brown eyes.

His face softened as he sat by me.

"Are these the kids your baby sitting?" He asked walking towards the stroller.

"No.... their my babies." I said below a whisper. I didn't get a chance to see the reaction on his face.