Chapter Seventy~One: Don't Choke

Olivia's POV

Walking in the house, it seemed to be very quiet.

No yelling, kids running around, stove smoking, broken furniture.... nothing. I crept more into the house with Karlie holding my hand.

"Karlie I'm okay really. I'm just tired." I smiled at my little sister as I started going upstairs. I walked in the room to see all the kids up.

Sam had this little girl in her arm and Khaydence was playing with Tauny as Khalil just watched them.

I walked over to Sam as she hugged me.

"You're going to make me cry again." I closed my eyes tight as she hugged me.

"Don't cry... you got a party to plan today. You're moving and you got two beautiful babies that have been asking about you all morning! If your physically okay then I'm going to help you get mentally okay. Okay?" I looked at Sam and nodded my head as she hugged me again.

"Who's this little girl?" I asked as I waved my hand at her.

"This is Camerynn.... my baby girl." Sam smiled at her daughter as Cam smiled back.

She looked exactly like Sam. The deep green eyes that reminded me of Khady, the jet black hair and the pink bow shaped lips.

 The deep green eyes that reminded me of Khady, the jet black hair and the pink bow shaped lips

"You are soooooo pretty. You look just like your mama." I smiled at her.

"Thank you Auntie Livvy." She giggles and hugged me.

"Auntie?" I looked at Sam as my heart warmed.

"Yeah... I showed her some pictures and told her that you were her auntie... which you technically are."
Sam smiled as she held her hands together.

"Babe... you wanna start packing?" A dark skinned man walked into the room.

My eyes widened as he sat there without a shirt on. He had extremely dark eyes with jet black hair and the whitest teeth.

"Olivia this is Brandon... Brandon this is my sister Olivia... Ashton's girlfriend.. and you've already met the kids." Sam introduced us.

I couldn't get my eyes off of his body. He didn't look real, as if he was made in a lab or something.

"Yeah... I-I'm Olivia but you can call me Liv." I smiled as he hugged me. I looked at Sam and mouthed the word 'hot' she nodded her head in response.

"DADDY!!!" Cam came running into his arms.

"Hey baby! We gotta start helping your auntie pack so we can go to the party tonight okay?" Cam nodded her head and ran to Kiara's room to bother her.