Chapter Twenty~Five

Olivia's POV

"Ashton......."

"Ashton............"

"Ashton just know I love you." Is the last thing I say before the cold took over my numb body.

I went into this place of warmth and peace.

I was walking around in the grass. My hair was in two braids and I had a beautiful blue dress on.

There was a bench near this fruit tree. I went over there to sit down. There were little girls holding hands and running up and down the grass laughing.

There was a man sitting next to me.

I didn't speak to him. I was so hungry I didn't know what to do with myself.

I picked a piece of fruit from the tree. It was big and plump. The looks of it made my mouth water.

Bringing the fruit closer to my mouth someone stopped me.

"Don't eat that." He said to me.

I looked up at him. He smiled at me making me smile.

"That fruit is very bad." He took the fruit and placed it back on the tree.

"Who are you?" I questioned him.

He laughed for a minute.

"You don't recognize me? You spoke to me when you were crying and asked me to save you." My eyes got big.

"God?"

"Yes." I sat there still shocked. That means I died. I really died. I will not be able to say good bye to Ashton, my mother, or my second family.

"Are you hungry?" He asked me.

"Very." I forced a smile.

He walked away somewhere to go get some food I assume.

The man was sitting next to me again. He looked at me.

"Would you like some food?" He asked me.

"He went to go get some food for me. Thank you though." I looked back at the kids playing.

"I insist." He hands me the piece of fruit that God told me not to eat.

I looked at him crazy.

"I clearly said no!" I said a little more sternly trying not to curse.

He blew into the fruit and it went into the thin air.

"Your smarter than your mother." He gave a very devilish smile.

"My mother?" I cocked my eyebrow at him.

"Yes. Eve. She was way easier to convince." He joked.

"That is not my mother." I said getting irritated.