Chapter Thirty~Four: Deja Vu

Olivia's POV

*Beep

*Beep

*Beep

I roll over and shut my alarm off. Opening my eyes, I witness a tall brown skin boy standing over me.

"Olivia get up.... You've snoozed your alarm three times now." Tre said as he rubbed his eyes.

"I think I'm just going to stay here." I rolled back over burying my face into the sheets.

I heard his deep sigh and just like that the sheets were snatched off of my body and thrown to the cold floor.

I looked at Tre with my eyebrows furrowed.

"What the hell Tre!" I said sitting up putting my hair into a ponytail.

"My house, my rules. Get up and go get your education and when you get back we will go get something to eat." He said pulling me to my feet.

"You can't keep bringing food into the situation and think that it's going to make me do what you want me to do." I rolled my eyes and headed to the bathroom.

"I'm just trying to help you get an education and succeed in life." He said on the other side of the door.

I quickly opened the door and faced him.

"Look, I had my father taken a while ago and I don't need anyone trying to step in as a father figure. I know what I have to do so you don't need to keep an eye on me Trevor."

I tried to close the door but he stopped it with his hand.

"Look, I had my father taken away too. I've been doing me for a good minute now and look what I have. Got my education and now I'm here. I didn't ask to take care of nobody's daughter and trust, ain't nobody trynna take yo daddy place. I'm just here to help you. But if you don't want me to care about you, speak now." He said bending down to reach my eye level.

I looked into his glistening dark eyes. I sighed and let go of the door.

"I'll be ready in twenty minutes." I mumbled and went to go turn the shower on.

I heard his fingertips tap the door and I could feel him smiling.

"You something else Olivia." He said before exiting the room.

I got into the shower thinking of how I can run through the day.

I didn't want to go to school simply because everyone would be asking questions.

I knew I would have to face Ashton and those bitches and I don't have time to be getting suspended.

I don't know what happened to them after they did what they did. But I'm not about to snitch or nothing like that.

In Queens and New Orleans we don't get down by snitching. We do something called Karma.

What you do to someone just expect it to be done to you only ten times worse.

My mind was pounding with thoughts. I want to change so bad but I'm tired of this. I touch the scar that lays on my waist. I got frost bite and now that part feels dead.

I look down at my ankle that was once dangling. I look around and the shower was full of the steam that reminded me of how the gas intoxicated my body and made me pass out.

I lay my head on the shower wall and try to hold back the tears. I'm not sad anymore, more like I have an obsession with revenge.

Honestly it's hard for me not to go to the school and have three bullets in my pistol.