Chapter Nine

Olivia's POV

It's a couple of hours before the game starts and we are all practicing like crazy. The football players are going over their plays and the cheerleaders are running and stretching. I pull up to the scene with Elizabeth and I sigh at how much work I'm about to put in.

Elizabeth and I get out with matching black shorts and a black sports bra that's supported by Nike. Pulling my hair into a pony tail I look at Elizabeth and get out the car.

"You ready?" She asked irritated.

"No, but we have to do this." I whine. We close the door and head our way onto the field.

"Finally you guys are here!" Coach Missy raises her voice at us.

"Yeah sorry about that.. It won't happen again."

"Mmmhmm go on the field, Arynn is starting the stretches then you guys will practice your routine a few times." She dismissed us and we practically ran over with the other cheerleaders.

Ashton's POV

I saw Olivia and Elizabeth running toward the other cheer leaders. The football team and I are practicing our plays. August is in front of me talking shit once again.

"I sure can't wait to pound the hell out of her." August grinned biting his lip.

"Who?" I looked up at him trying to calm down.

"Who else Diamond?!? Olivia of course. That fine ass of hers would look nice on my dick, can't you imagine it. Me rocking her world and screaming my name and not yours. Doesn't that sound sexy." He grinned again.

I stood up and threw my helmet off. "Mind repeating that for me Jackson!" I push him until he throws his helmet down walking up to me pushing me back.

"I SAID I CANT WAIT TO POUND THE FUCK OUT OF-" I don't let him finish because I tackle him to the ground. I could feel the blood rushing from my hand. Looking at his bloody face I feel satisfied but I continue to beat him.

The guys came and broke us up even though there was nothing to break up. He didn't even hit me once with his bitch ass. I look over at Olivia and see a quick grin that slowly turns into a disappointed look. She runs over to where we are at and starts screaming at me with the rest of the cheer squad behind her.

"What did you do Ashton!" She looks at me with hatred in her eyes. She looked so hurt and it hurt me to see her like that especially over a guy that was talking mad shit about her.

"He was talking shit about you Liv! I was protecting your annoying selfish ass and you come over here fucking screaming at me!" I was up in her face yelling at her. The guys came and pulled me back.

Her eyes filled with tears but she wouldn't let them spill out.

"So what, you gone beat me now?" She says between her teeth.

"What! No! I would never lay a hand on you, Olivia." She didn't look at me anymore. I tried to grab her face but she snatched her head from out of my grip.

"Did that kiss mean nothing to you!" I yelled out to her to make sure she heard what I just said.

Looking around I see all eyes on us. Did I really just say that. Fuck!

"YOU WHAT!" Arynn came out of the crowd of people looking at me.

I looked up into the sky wishing I could start the pass ten minutes over.

"ASHTON DIAMOND I KNOW YOU FUCKING HEAR ME! WHAT DID YOU DO!" Arynn was closer to me and I could feel her green eyes begin to water.

"I KISSED HER ARYNN! IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR?!?"

She slapped me across my face making me have whiplash.

"Where done here girls....." She whispered and just like that, ALMOST all the cheerleaders were gone. I saw Elizabeths face and I couldn't help but look the other way she seemed so hurt especially after what we did last night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Short chapter I know😭😭😭

My baby girl Olivia Carson Up Top! I know she's bomb 😩

Next chapter coming up soon

What did they do last night?

Is Olivia about to get beat or will this all turn in Ashton's favor?

August you still alive bud?

Vote & comment