Chapter Fifty~Six

Olivia's POV

"God.... I know you can hear me." I cried as I sped through the streets.

"Please have her be okay, please don't let her die on us...." I prayed. Kiara is such an amazing girl and deserves so much more than what she's given.

I believe in miracles and I'm praying that this turns around.

"I'm praying she's okay too." I hear a deep voice in the back seat. I continued driving scared to look back.

After about thirty seconds of my body being tensed up, I looked in the mirror.

My throat became sore once again and I had chills running rapid throughout my body.

I stopped looking in the mirror and continued to drive breathing very slow, ready to hop out my car any second.

Khaydence shoe came flying to the front and I finally stopped the car.

Turning around I connected eyes with my ex.

"Hey baby, you missed me?" He smiled. He looked different, he had a gold grill with specks of diamonds in his teeth. His dreads weren't there anymore but his hair was cut low.

He still had those same soft brown eyes but he seemed to develop some very light freckles.

He sat up from the middle seat and came face to face with me.

"I haven't seen you in a while princess.... you're gorgeous. Even after them bitches hurt you, I coulda swore I told them to kill you.... I didn't even get a good look at you." He whispered to me.

His lips were centimeters away from me and I could smell mint coming from his mouth.

I death glared him, while trying to buy time.

"What do you want?" I asked him below a whisper.

He picked my head up as I froze.

"I want you baby, I've always wanted you....." he slowly bit my bottom lip until I tried to snatch my head away.

"But then you wanted to start acting like a mark." He threw my head away from him.

I had my hand cocked back ready to hit him but I knew that would only anger him.

"Jeremih...... how did you find me?" I stared at his face.

It was very hard to believe that this was him, he was.... I hate to say it but fine.