Chapter Forty~Eight

COMMENT! I'll update every Saturday! I mean it this time.
Enjoy 💕

Olivia's POV

"Olivia?" India questions my name as I walk more into her house closing the door behind me.

"Hi bitch." I say taking my jacket off.

I stretch to let off the tension in my neck.

"Your pregnant?" She asks with a confused look. She stares at my belly. I'm somewhat showing now. I could feel them kicking me.

"You don't say....." I say in a sarcastic voice.

Karlie just stares at me.

"Are they Ashton's?" She swallowed.

"You sure do got a hell of a lot of questions considering that you tried to kill me." I furrowed my eyebrows as I walked up closer.

"O---" she began to say something.

"O--- nothing. You must of thought I forgot. You must of thought I forgot about when you tied me up causing my ankle to break and then hit me over the head with some glass.

Y'all smart. I'll give you that. But then again not that smart. You should of at least made sure that I couldn't hear nothing before you gave away your identity." I shook my head while laughing.

"Olivia I'm so sorry----" she began to cry.

"Shut the fuck up!" Karlie yelled. Her eyes were red with tears rimmed around them.

India started crying as Karlie started yelling.

"Olivia...... I'm so sorry for what I did to you.... it was Elizabeth and Arynn's plan. I just went along." I started laughing hysterically.

"Are you fucking stupid? You're not helping yourself......" I stopped, taking a pause. My headache was starting to come back. I shook my head as I bit my lip hard.

Karlie looked up at me and asked if I was okay.

I nodded my head, ignoring the huge headache that was coming. I opened my eyes and everything was in slow motion.

What is going on with me.
"India.... you wanna know why I didn't go to the police? I didn't go to the police cause y'all would of been in jail hella quick. And that's wayyyy to easy. Karma's bitching right now isn't she?" I bent my head down trying to hold my laugh back.
"Olivia I'm sorry." She said once again.

"SHUT UP!" I said swinging my right arm out to catch her on the side of her head.

I breathed out hard. I was tired already and my head was still hurting.

"Karlie." I said looking at how pissed my sister was.

She took something out her pocket and slid it on her fingers.

I went upstairs to India's room. As soon as I reached the top step, I heard a bone crushing hit. I cringed and held my stomach.

"Don't kill her Karlie!" I yelled down the stairs.

I walked into her room and went into her bathroom. I ran through her cabinet looking for some Advil.
I found the bottle and popped two in my mouth. I cupped the sink water and drank it down.