Chapter Twelve

Olivia's POV

"What do you want Ashton?" I pull him inside my house to get him out the rain.

"I want you." He whispers into my wet hair. Shutting the door behind him locking it.

"Wha-what do you mean?" I stuttered falling onto the couch.

"I want you Olivia and more importantly I need you." He didn't let me get a chance to give him a reply.

He crashed his soft lips onto mine. Feeling his cold shirt onto my warm body sent chills through me. I pulled off his shirt, revealing his chiseled body.

I looked at him up and down thinking if I should go on with this.

He slowly unwrapped my towel looking at my body piece by piece. I tried covering myself feeling my self esteem drop.

He picked my chin up and whispered to me.

"Don't ever hide yourself..... Your beautiful, you have curves and honestly your body isn't as bad as you think it is. It's not bad at all. It's perfect..... All chocolate, the way I like it." He bit his lip smirking at me.

I threw my head back and sighed. He left gentle kisses from my stomach up. He picked my naked body up and I held onto him as we went upstairs.

Forgetting that the shower was still on, I got up to go cut it off. Turning around I see Ashton staring at me with his grey eyes.

He didn't have any clothes on. He smiled at me as I looked his body up and down.

Turning the shower back on, I wrap my arms around him.

"What am I about to get myself into?" I look up at him smiling.

He chuckled. We were just standing there letting the steam surround us.

"Olivia one thing."

"Yeah...."

"Will you be my girlfriend."

Answering to quick I didn't get a chance to think about it.

"Yes Mr. Diamond."

He looked up to the ceiling thanking God.

He crashed his lips onto mine, kissing down my neck little moans escaped my mouth. We got into the shower not breaking the kiss, just feeling onto each other. The water ran between our bodies, sending me waves of seduction.

I looked up at him, thinking if this was right. It felt so right but I knew it was wrong. I looked down at the floor. He wrapped his arms around my body and rested his chin on top of my head.

"What's wrong Olivia?"

"This is wrong Ashton. We are wrong. To many old friends like you and I can't be added to your list. I refuse to be added to your list. I should never had said yes to us dating. It's a bad idea, your a bad idea." He picked up my head.

The water was dropping from his strands of blonde-brown hair and his eyes looked so serious.

"First off Olivia, you got the game fucked up. I truly only loved one person before and she ruined me. The other girls were just sad to say toys for me. I thought I wouldn't find something like what we have with anyone else in high school."

"Ashton I." He cut me off.

"Wait! I walked into the classroom and I saw your ebony skin glowing, I knew there was something unique about you. You had beautiful long hair, a nice shape and I already loved your smile. You went to the front of the classroom and that's when I noticed your beautiful sparkling blue eyes. I noticed the careful black carvings in them. That's what made them different. You had such a sweet voice and I know you noticed me. I know you felt something Olivia. Don't sit here and lie and say you didn't feel something when you looked at me finally. Cause I know I did."
His jaw tightened up and he looked away from me making me feel exposed.

"Ashton what do you want me to do!" I yelled feeling an argument about to come on.

"I WANT YOU TO TRUST YOURSELF OLIVIA! I WANT YOU TO LET ME TAKE CARE OF YOU AND LOVE YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE, I WANT YOU TO LET ME PROTECT YOU AND FORGET ABOUT ALL THE BULLSHIT YOU HEARD! I WANT YOU TO FEEL THE SAME WAY." He screamed at me making me feel smaller than I already was.

His eyes got watery, so did mine. I wasn't scared of him but he looked so serious. I don't know why he was so emotional but I couldn't do nothing but hug him.

"I'll try." I whispered

He hugged me back but tighter. I could hear the sobs coming from my back.

'Why is he crying?'

"Ashton? Are you okay?" I looked up at him.

His eyes were blood shot red. I cut the water off and grabbed us both a towel. I walked out the room to go get my blow dryer.

Walking back into the room, he was sitting on the chair in his boxers.

"What are you doing?"

"Looking at how innocent you look in these photos. You always had a resting bitch face didn't you?" He laughed.

"By the way I didn't call you a bitch at all cause I know that's what your thinking." He chuckled again.

"Whatever." I hit him upside his head.

He jumped out the chair and tackled me onto my bed. We both laughed at each other. We sat there looking up at the ceiling feeling so comfortable. I got up and tried to blow dry the rest of my hair out.

He came up behind me and set the blow dryer down.

"Let me try this out." He laughed.

I looked up at him and cocked my eyebrow.

"You better not burn my hair either Ashton!"

He picked my head up. "I got this baby!" He shook his head and we both looked at each other in the mirror.

He brushed through my hair and blow dried it out for me. He was doing a pretty good job, I didn't feel heat on my neck at all.

"So are we done?" I ran my fingers through my hair.

"With the first part..... Now I have to press it."

He looked confused.

"Ashton don't fucking play with me. You dated black girls before!" I plugged in the flat iron as I listened to him ramble on.

"I can do this!" He parted my hair and I felt the steam running onto my scalp.

"Yeah I'm cool fam." I grabbed the flat iron out of his hand and started finishing it myself.

After about 30 minutes I'm done with everything.

I turn around and look at Ashton and smile.

"You good." He stopped looking up at the ceiling and turned to face me.

"No. No I'm not."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How we feeling about ash and Liv?

Not them up top I just LOVE interracial couples but this is how I picture them when he was doing her hair💕

Comment

Vote

xoxo~ Jordyn💓