Chapter Sixty~Six: Idiot

Olivia's POV

We sit in the crowd of our graduating class.

They had just passed out our white robes and a burgundy scarf like thing to go over our shoulders.

They then allowed us to put our caps on before we made our way to the stage. It was different this year. We didn't sit down, instead we stood behind a curtain and when they called our names we showed our faces.

Ashton and I couldn't stand next to each other because of our last name. We had decided to make each other's caps. We wanted to be cute and corny.

I handed him his cap as he handed me mine. My cap was decorated in gold and diamond like rhinestones. In pretty glittery gold writing it said "Olivia Carson.... The Perfect Diamond" under the words it has little pictures of me and Ashton. He was holding me and kissed me as I held him. He framed it to fit just right on the cap.

"Awwwww Ashton." I said as I teared up. I watched him look at his cap.

It read, "The Realest Diamond On The Field" it has little pictures of him during his high light moments in football. Then it was a small picture of Khaydence, Khalil, Ashton and I sitting on the couch together. I decorated it in different colors and had football prints on it.

He smiled and hugged me as tight as he could.

"Ask Ayden if I can take his seat when we all sit down so we can sit together. They'll already have given us our certificates anyways." Ashton suggested.

I walked up to Ayden and asked him if he would switch with Ashton. Ayden had agreed cause his "crush" had sat next to Ashton anyways so it was a clean swap.

"Okay I'll see you when we sit down." I said before going to my correct spot.

-

-

-

"Olivia Carson" the speaker roared. The crowd started clapping and whistling. I walked out in my all black spiked studded louboutins.

My cap seemed to sparkle as I saw myself on the big screen.

"The Perfect Diamond....." the principle smiled and said over the speaker as the people awed at my cap.

I cheesed and shook his hand and grabbed my diploma. I waved at the crowd spotting out my mom and Ashton's parents and my babies clapping.

While walking to my seat somebody else caught my eye. I stood in the middle of the stage for a few more seconds glaring at her. She smirked a little bit and disappeared into the crowd.

I walked slowly to my seat which was kind of in the middle.

After about fifteen minutes I heard my mans name be called over the speakers. He probably bout to be so extra.

"ASSSHHHTTTOOONN DIAMOND!!!" The speaker roared. I felt like we were at a football game by the way they were calling all of our names.

I saw Ashton walk out while hyping the crowd up with his hands. I was sooooo embarrassed for some reason.

I saw his big smile on the big screen as everyone began to awe and applaud as he showed off his cap.