Chapter Thirty (Part~Three)

Olivia POV

"What?!?" I ask her getting mad.

"I'm your lil sister Olivia." She repeats staring at me with tears in her eyes.

"I DON'T HAVE A LITTLE SISTER. IM THE ONLY CHILD!" I screamed at her feeling my face get hot.

I saw the hurt in her eyes and I couldn't believe what was going on.

"I AM YOUR SISTER OLIVIA IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!" She said screaming back at me. Her eyes were blood red and she stared at me with regret.

"I would of fucking known if I had a sibling!" I said forgetting I was at the table. Nobody bothered to say anything though.

"WE WERE SEPARATED OLIVIA! WHAT DO I HAVE TO LIE TO YOU FOR. MY NAME IS KARLIE RAE CARSON. I WAS BORN ON JUNE 11, 2000. MY FATHER WAS MICHAEL CARSON AND HE WAS KILLED BY SOME TEENAGER!" She screamed at me over the table having tears sprint down her face.

My face twisted up. She wasn't making sense this wasn't making sense.

"YOU SOUND SO DUMB! I WAS BORN 1997, MY PARENTS WERE STILL TOGETHER IN 2009, SO HOW ARE WE RELATED!" She took deep breaths then glared at me. Ashton grabbed my arm and stared at me.

I didn't realize I was holding a knife up to her.

"Olivia.... Listen to me. Baby I need you to put the knife down." I stared at Ashton as I set the knife down.

"I need to go calm down." I cried. He held me tight in his arms.

I felt bad. I looked around the table and everybody was still in shock. They didn't look at me crazy however. They were staring at Karlie as if she just said some forbidden secret.

"Our dad cheated on your mom with my mom Olivia. I found out about you early this week and I came to visit you. I found some random girl trying to kill you and I beat her badly. Wesley remembers." She looked at Wesley as he nodded his head.

"I left a note, leaving my name and information so you could see when you woke up. My mom just told me about you because you were in the hospital. I walked out on her and came to see you." She had a tear rolling slowly down her face.

"How----" Ashton squeezed my arm.

"Baby I did see a note but I didn't want to tell you because so much was going on." He rubbed my arm up and down.

I glared at him. How could he keep me from something like this. Yeah I know I have a secret but he wasn't benefiting nothing from this.

"Olivia we look so much alike. How could you not see it?" She asked me wiping her tears.

"I'm sorry Karlie, but no father of mine would ever destroy my family like that."

She gasped in shock.

"Look I don't know what to tell you okay. I don't know why your mad at me. I was the mistake I guess. I destroyed your family because our father messed up. So I guess I'm just a mistake right? But didn't you get our dad killed because you were talking to some gang member?" She started crying again and looked at me funny.

"Bitch!" I reached across the table ready to beat her ass.

Wesley and Ashton moved the food across the table and pulled us apart.

"Don't you ever bring up my dad like that again! It wasn't my fault!" I screamed.

"My dad would of been here if you just listened to him. I never got to see my damn dad Olivia! He was always with you and I lost him at nine years old. You had him for twelve almost thirteen years. I remember little glimpse of him but I was a second choice to him. You always came first! So you took my dad away from me. Here I am trying to become friends and connect with you when your being a total bitch!" She yelled at me.