Chapter Thirty~Eight: Trips

Olivia's POV

Walking back into Tre's house I immediately crash on the bed. I was in the hospital for a good three days. My cut is healing but not dramatically. The doctor stitched it up pretty good so I just got to be careful and not stretch it out.

"You hungry?" Tre walked in my room.

"Yeah." I said looking up at the ceiling. He came and laid down next to me. Both his hands on top of his chest.

"You okay?" He asked looking at me from the side.

"No not really. I'm just scared. Like that bitch could of really killed my baby. Then there's the possibility that Loyalty could find me and come after my baby. This is too much. I'm only seventeen." I sighed and held back the tears that wanted to travel down my face.

I felt Tre's strong hand rub up and down my thigh. He still had one of his hands over his chest as he stared up at the ceiling as if something was there.

"Olivia can I tell you something?" I paused and wondered what he was thinking. I looked over at him as he didn't change his position.

"Yeah Tre. What's wrong?"

He sighed and rubbed his hand on his chest.

"I have a baby." He said slowly. I blinked my eyes very hard. What did he just say?

"What?" I looked at him and sat up.

"I have a baby. A baby girl. Well she's about two now." He smiled as he thought of her.

"Well where is she?" I asked trying to calm my voice.

"Her bitch ass mother took her from me. She said I wasn't stable enough to take care of her. So she took her from me." Tre said as tears over lapped his eyes. This surprised me because I've never seen Tre shed not one tear.

"Are you serious! Why haven't you fought for her?" I asked getting a little pissed myself.

"She took her out the state. Changed her number and everything. She doesn't talk to any of her family out here and she basically said my daughter was in danger around me. So I lost." He said as his arms tensed up.

I was speechless. I never thought that he had a baby or anything. Then again people just don't go around assuming shit.

"How is she in danger around you?" I asked him letting my curiosity take over.

"I can't tell you that right now." He shook his head.

"Tre's there's only so many things you can be. And you look like a gang banger no offense, so is that what it is?" I questioned.

He looked over at me and bit his lip.

"Nah baby. I'll tell you eventually." He smiled at me flashing his teeth.

"Okay Tre. Tell me about your daughter." I rolled to my side and put both my hands under my head.

He sighed before he started talking.

"Her name is Braelynn Harris. I don't know what she really looks like now cause I haven't seen her since she was born. She's a bright light I know that." He smiled as he spoke of her.

"All I know is her name is Braelynn her birthday is February 5, 2014 and that she's my baby. And that I lost her. My stupid ass lost her." He said as he got up.

"Tre..... We are going to get her back and I'm going to make sure of that. We can raise our kids together." I put my head on his chest. He picked my head up and looked at me dead in my eyes.