Chapter Forty~Seven: revenge

Ashton's POV

We finally get in the car. Her eyes are fixed on the road, I can see the tears rim around her eyes. She refuses to look at me.

I probably shouldn't have said what I said. But her mom was going to find out eventually.

"Liv? I'm sorry." I said touching her thigh. She finally let the tear that had been begging to drop from her eyes fall.

Her breathing was thick as the thin stream of tears flowed down her face.

I pulled the car over and stopped. I couldn't take my gaze off of her.

It was pure silence for a second and she finally broke down.

"Olivia...." I reached over and held her. She threw my arms off of her body.

"Olivia I'm sorry. Baby please." I looked at her pleading.

"Ashton..... why the fuck would you tell her! That wasn't your place. I was going to tell her eventually. It wasn't right for you to do that to me.... you know my mom and I have had problems and.... and for you to totally disrespect----" she stopped herself from speaking because the new waves of tears and air gasping came in.

I didn't know what to really say to her. I did understand where she was coming from but all the extra crying I didn't understand it.

"Just take me to Tre's. I can't even stand to be in the same area as you right now." She said as she wiped under her eyes.

"Woah. I'm definitely not taking you to Tre's house! Olivia that's out." I was starting to get mad.

"You take me or I call him to come get me? Or I can call Colton. Pick one." She said in a harsh tone. I looked at her with a surprised face.

I started the car back up and started heading to Tre's house. The car ride was silent from then on.

The tension was thick but I ignored it as my face started to get hot.

"You know what.... I'm not going to keep doing this with you Olivia. Every fucking time you get mad you wanna run over to Tre's punk ass house. Is this how it's going to be when the twins get here. You going to start taking them to Tre's when you get pissed?

Cause I'm about to tell you right now that that isn't going to happen." I laughed hysterically shaking my head.

She still sat there as if a word hadn't come out of my mouth.

This girl is really trying me.

"Olivia?!!" I said out of irritation.

"What?!!" She snapped back.

"I know you heard me fucking talking to you." I took my eyes off the road to glare at her.

"And if I felt like talking then maybe I would of fucking answered Ashton! But I didn't soooo." She rolled her eyes dumb strong at me.

My fist had balled up. I wanted to smack this girl so bad, the only thing stopping me is her gender.

"You ballin your fist up as if you bout to jump." She laughed at me.

"So jump nigga." She said to me as she got in my face.

"You're fucking crazy. I wish you would stop being a fucking bitch. Like damn!" I sped up so I can drop this psychopath off to Tre's house.

She took off her seatbelt as I exited the freeway.

Her hands were in my face as she started getting loud and clapping.